Is there any way I can make any money online?

Hardkill
By Hardkill,
Guys, I am getting so desperate to make money. I am tired of living with my parents, but I wouldn't be able survive outside of my parents' home as I have inadequate independent functional skills and very little money of my own. I have been unable to get any unemployment benefits because it wasn't until about 2 months ago when I first started to work for a business outside my family's business. I am currently on furlough for my job, which is at Macy's, and I've only got to work there for only 2-3 weeks. So, I don't have a long enough history of any sort of official payment (like checks) that were personally made to me. Therefore, I don't qualify for any unemployment benefits. I know the Coronavirus pandemic has made it almost impossible to get a job at any real life store or business. Also, my elderly parents will not let me get even an essential job like one in the grocery store because they are too afraid of me catching the virus and then spreading it to them; however, as a 32 year old man who is effing tired of being financially dependent upon my parents, I desperately want to make some more money of my own. So is there some kind of online avenue that could help me make some kind of money for the time being?