Reply to 6 years of self-actualization was a waste of time

Waken
By Waken,
Stretch, what is it that you want from life? Feeling love, joy, peace, transcendence, career, fame, beauty, profoundness, finding a lover.. what? And did you enjoy some of the practises you did? Also, was your business with the spiritual work a lot of mind stuff?

A point on following your life purpose. For myself I find something that Bashar mentioned much more natural when talking about life purpose. See: https://bashar.org/handouts/TheFormula.pdf . This approach doesn't involve working on a purpose, but in short just doing what attracts you most in the moment.

Apart from these questions, please consider the possibility that you've actually progressed a lot and now come into a struggle into your life, which could be seen as an important transformation point. I don't know if this is the case for you, but I suppose it's very common for people who transform into living from spirit/soul (or whatever word you like) will come into one or more points in their journey which involve a period of struggle. The way you interpreted your period of struggle makes a lot of difference in how you'll experience it. For example, relabeling depression as a natural process for turning inwards, as you've come to feel that the answers won't be found outside of you (not from Leo or other actualized.org people), will make you experience it with much more appreciation, instead of thinking you've ended up in a mess.
Maybe your depression is a point of transformation for you, where you stop looking for answers and suggestions outside of you, and learn to live from inward out, instead from outward in.
Throw away all you've ever heard, everyone's tips on how to live and what to do, throw away everything doesn't make you feel good (from actualized.org too), and start feeling what it is you want now