Resources required To become a Life Coach

Elton
By Elton in Life Purpose, Career, Entrepreneurship, Finance,
Dear All Life coaches, My name is Elton Mascarenhas and using the Life Purpose course I have found out my life purpose a few months ago, I reside in Mumbai in India and Life Coaching is not so popular here, here counseling is more popular and people don't like to visit psychiatrist or psychologist (at least the people who I know) (maybe its a limiting belief). Can any Life coaches out there help me as I don't know which courses I can do to become a Life Coach, Please help me with where I can get a certified degree so that I can start practicing this for REAL. I would also prefer online courses to do from home so that I could transition from my current job to becoming a coach. I am also worried about not being able to make a living if I do become a coach. As these professions are not so popular here. @Leo Gura you are one, my role models, for many years please suggest. @MIARIVEL you are also one of the two coaches I know, so I would want your advice too. any other life coaches please give me suggestions regarding the courses and I would like to hear feedback regarding the earning potential too as I don't want to die of poverty.  
  • 14 replies