Sadhguru's stance in CAA and NRC. India's 'discriminatory' act.

Derek White
By Derek White,
I think this is very interesting. I respect his opinion, but it is so wrong to say 'illiterate university students went crazy'. The UN, Nobel laureate Ramakrishnan, and many other 'literate' people have criticized the act. university students are not illiterate. There are detention camps in India and the govt hasn't provided any proper guidelines on how to prove citizenship (actually it has stated the ration 'aadhar' cards, birth certificate, or voter cards are not enough). This has actually been tried in Assam (state) many years ago and failed, that's why that state is seeing many protests.   The main problem protesters have is poor people don't have any documents to meet the extensive citizenship requirements that govt will set. They don't want genuine citizens to go to these camps, which would just be Muslims cause they are the ones which are excluded and therefore have to prove their citizenship. There is fear cause the ruling party has a history of Islamophobia, blocking internet, and its actions in Kashmir.  One thing I've noticed about India is that no matter how many fascist things the goct. does, blocks the internet, messes up Kashmir or how many politicians say hate speech against Muslims, somehow 'the left' and 'liberals' always get the heat. Also be respectful in the replies please.