I am enlightend. I will answer your questions for a short while.

FoxFoxFox
By FoxFoxFox in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
Hello everyone. A few months ago I used to visit this forum regularly, but I decided to stop for various reasons. At the time I have already had many spiritual experiences, but still had doubts regarding my actual understanding - or "enlightenment" so to speak. Well I can now confidently say that I have gotten the full picture and woken up as they say. The realization came in a flash when I fully realized what exactly is meant by "it all happens within you". Basically, I became aware of how reality exists within consciousness rather than vice-versa - or how consciousness or "you" is really the only thing there is. This idea is sometimes worded as "I am that I am" or "Jehova (That/You I am)" etc, but really, how it is called is not important, rather it's important to become cognizant of it directly, and in the moment. Anyways, my purpose here is that I am going to be briefly available to answer some questions. I do this as a sort of thank you to this community, since I have asked numerous questions here myself, and I thought it would be nice to return the favor since I am in a position to finally be useful to seekers. So ask your questions and I will come around and answer as many as I can before i move on again. One thing: I am not here to play mind games or to be tested. Feel free to ask whatever you wand, but I will only answer questions which I feel will be beneficial to the questioner to hear an answer for.
  • 81 replies