Reply to Can Cannabis actually be used for spirituality?

Egzoset
By Egzoset,
Salutations Jahmaine,     Basically there's too few people who can claim to have gotten initiated to cannabis in any other manner than socio-toxic, e.g. vilifying and then turning new adepts into more agents of self-vilification...  The vectors ain't too difficult to recognize, once one knows what to consider.  For starters the heavily unbalanced distribution of genetics as a function of THC-centric selection and now Full-CBD displays with bold graphical evidence when plotted it seems, but that's not all.  Now that it's "legal" here and there such fractured distortion only amplifies, with some odd voids in the 2:1, 3:1 or even 4:1 THC:CBD ratio groups i think.  Now, if we agree that 1:0 THC:CBD is already nearly as extreme as 1:0 or even 0:1 then it should become evident this opens the door wide open to mis-guided 3rd-party interference since in The Commonwealth we could live our lives one generation after then next and never heard of alternative between the 2 extremes, which then inspires me this most elementary question:  how's a bad start supposed to turn good?   Because not only it's typically some extremely unbalanced THC:CBD ratio (even when "legal", actually!) which people initiate with, but there's a lot more vilification awaiting ahead, mainly under the form of chronic self-poisoning caused by the by-products of combustion combined to contamination with savvy non-detection Pest Control Product soups formulated to optimized their synergy...  Imagine, HCN a Level-3 item of the Chemical Waepons Convention is even involved with combustion and it happens that myclobutanil changes into the infamous extermination gas formerly known as Zyklon - ah, and the most ironic if not cynical aspect of it is the fact that it's the end-consumer himself who finds no better consumption method than combustion, hence being his own enemy.   Etc.   So, unless you got direct access no Nature's enlightening cannabis (treated with respect) i think the usual path is as that with help from a vilyfing social setup where we'll eventually fall victims of one among multiple traps and finally wonder a few decades from now.  Etc., etc.   One good rule-of-thumb which is easy to remember and apply is this though:   Generally try to follow "The Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation"...   So, IMO if one has a push-button consumerist attitude expecting the substance to work like an elevator, euh...  M'well maybe i shouldn't forget to include that as a vilification vector too.  At least it's my perception that cannabis is only a facilitator, some mood amplifier or probe so to speak, and Tolerance/T-Break issues are an early vilification sign raising a red flag of course.   Good day, have fun!!