Reply to Should Actualized.org be focused on helping those lower on the Spiral?

Leo Gura
By Leo Gura,
I'm not revealing yet what the new course will be about. But it will be a course that is useful to 100% of people and my viewers, regardless of where you are on your path. It doesn't matter whether you're into spirituality or not at all, this course will be hella useful to you. It doesn't matter whether you've watched a single Actualized video before, or if you've watched them all. But if you've watched them all, this course will help you to implement it. It will not be about enlightenment or metaphysical topics. It will not be redundant to the LP course. Both courses will be useful on their own, and also synergize together. The new course is not "more up-to-date" because it simply covers different/new material. And the material covered in the LP course is timeless. It will still be useful 50 years from now. If you're following my free videos, you should also supplement them with more practical, less metaphysical teachings from other sources. Actualized's focus is big picture understanding of life, not so much about making you successful. There are tons of sources available for nitty-gritty success techniques and tips. I offer a bit of that, but it's not our main focus here because that ground has already been well-covered by others and because we seek a deeper level of development than success tips can offer.