Panic After Meditation, High Blood Pressure And Inability To Fall Asleep

All_Around_Me
By All_Around_Me in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
I was meditating using binaural beats and at one point, when I felt `emptiness` in my head and lost the sense of my body and my eyelids began to twitch very fast, I became really scared. I noticed (if I can say so) my own horror, though it felt quite distant. Also I felt an intense pressure in a forehead zone. I stopped to meditate, however the feeling of floating didn`t disappear at once. Also when I came up to a mirror I had a strange feeling that I am looking at myself not from my own eyes. I had a feeling that I expanded. All that scared me a lot and I had a panic. However the next day I felt quite okay. I didn`t meditate for two days (because of fear), but at the same time I wanted to, so I meditated yesterday. Even though I did it without any music I felt that floating sensation and `empty head` once more. After that I panicked as well. That night I woke up after 90 minutes of sleep and couldn`t fall asleep again. I have a high pulse rate and high blood pressure right now. 
Can anybody explain me what actually is going on with me and what should I do? Or can you tell me about techniques that can stabilize my condition? I would be very thankfull.
  • 40 replies