Question for Leo - non-arbitrary reality

SoonHei
By SoonHei in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
as you said @Leo Gura , that reality is not arbitrary... does that mean that as you had once said, that anything which is possible, all possible combinations and permutations of reality exist... is that not the case anymore - from your most recent awakenings? for example, is all that exits of reality is this current timeline as it is flowing right now?   like there aren't an infinite numbers of SoonHei in the world? or alternate timelines, in which SoonHei (the body) might have died in a car crash when i was say 15 years old?   you said that reality is a design. so what is here now, being played out and existing is the most perfrect design there is. this, as far as i am concerned, elminates other timelines and possiblities.... sure, it is not to say this is limited in anyway. it is ONE infinte fractal... but i am not sure where other alternature timelines/realities would exists in this... if it is one perfect singularity seeing both back and front of ininfite casual chain. both in "time" and space and infinte dimensions. but all flowing without a bug or any lag or anything... (maybe deja vu is a glitch though  ) anyhow, maybe this is the limitation of understanding with the mind... and what i am asking cannot be answered with words. anyways. let me know. thank you        
  • 9 replies