My spiritual tutorial to get the perfect match for you

Aeris
By Aeris in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family,
be confident in your identity and be fully honest, if you manipulate you're a fucker you diserve to die, no need for manipulate your talks, be trustful and honest, if your identity is full of shit at the core though, work on that first then, who cares, nothing will fullfil you, if you believe someone else will, you become what they call a needy Don't need, don't want, you have to play with "meeting people", no need for sex, no need for anything in term of play, but you modulate with the truth of the situation accordingly Don't try to harmonize with an un musical girl/boy ( means if they don't play on your orchestra, put them out of your play ) no need to bother, don't cling on what the eyes see, perceive the music. if you're water, why bother with electricity, you'll be shocked that's all. Find the element that harmonise with you and only you, find a symbiotic part, not something you believe is your half, you don't need an half, you're complete. be honest, confident, and if it doesn't work, it shouldn't have worked. in my direct experience this work has worked 100% so far for having good movies and maybe a serie, Still looking for true love, I needed a second to perfect my own lenses, because the big blindness comes from you firstly, in fact, almost always. You don't need to be picky, or pickup or whatever there is no "right way", but you need to find the right tune for what you're playing at. and maybe you're an ear death musician, so work on EQing the tuner   pua, tinder, bar, whatever, the real question is what you are and what are you looking for ?
  • 15 replies