The Pick Up Diary

Arcangelo
By Arcangelo in Self-Actualization Journals,
Hi this thread is gonna be about my experiences with cold approach pick up. Day game: In the last 24 hours i have talked to 7 girls: 3 Flat out ignored me, 3 were polite with their rejection and 1 might be interested. I think she might be interested because she asked me: -''Why are you asking me out?'' twice. For me the simple fact of a girl asking me a question (any question) is good sign. I was buying an air conditioner for my new apt. and i asked out the girl at the cashier: Me: -''Would you like me to come at the end of your shift so we can go out'' She: -''Is this a joke?, ''Why are you asking me out?'' Me: -''No it is not a joke. Is because you are beautiful, haven't no one told you that before?'' She: -'' I can't today, ask me next week, or the next time you come here'' Me: -''Ok i will come everyday and ask you out'' She just laughed. At this store you gotta show the receipt when you are about to leave. Since i was talking with this girl i forgot where i put the receipt so i went back to her: Me: -''Will you go out with me yes or no?'' She: '' I can't today'' Then i moved on to ask her about the receipt.   Any thoughts. I need advice. I am 39 and i CAN NOT go to clubs because they are too loud and i just can't tough the noise out. Going to a noisy club is physical torture for me, I really wish i was exaggerating So if your advice is to go to clubs you will be wasting your time here. Anyone asking me to go to a noisy club is like anyone asking me to fly. Is just not physically possible. I wish i could, because there is no doubt in my mind that alcohol makes things easier.   Night game: Since i CAN NOT go to noisy clubs at night, what i do is go to a hostel that has a quite bar in it. There i can pick up foreign girls. Basically Day game for local girls and night game for foreign girls.   Why not get a girl through a social network? you prolly ask. Because i got only one friend left. I fired all of my friends. Here is the list: Som, Freddie, JM, Dee and Elle. All gone bye. The only thing i regret is not firing them earlier.   Why not get a girl through Tinder? That shit is a scam. People put photos of their sister, or put photos of them 12 years ago, or use photoshop WTF? Also is so fucking fake, everybody makes themselves look better than what they really are. Physically, socially, financially and intellectually.   And finally i am not famous (yet haha).   So all i got is cold approach. I also need tips for cold approach at the beach. Thing is at the beach they are already semi-naked, and i am already semi-naked myself. How does this specific beach semi-naked dynamic works?   Arc    
  • 115 replies