[book] Letting Go by David R. Hawkins 10/10

okulele
By okulele in Self-Help Product & Book Reviews,
There are books that are just bad, there are books that are fine, there are books that are a brilliant read and then there are books that change everything. This was one of them for me. It came into my life at just the right time. I started listening to the audio while communing to work every day. Very quickly one fact that the author was stressing hit home. Negative emotions are not a problem, but an opportunity. I heard this before, but never has it sunk so deeply and never has it been acknowledged so clearly in my experience.  As the book continued, and the author was giving more and more examples of the letting go process, this very mechanics was spontaneously manifesting in my life. Reflecting on it now, I see that the critical point was, when I let go of the resistance to letting go. Surrender took a life of its own and nothing is too holy for it to work on. Relationships, LP issues, health, spiritual life. All was touched and I can very easily forsee that it is only a matter of time before huge amounts of negativity and resistance in all these areas, and other ones, are released. Every day I discover new facets of life that get purified with the power of surrender. As you see, this book had a very special effect on me. Read it, maybe it will benefit you? =================================================================== Title: Letting Go: The Pathway To Surrender Author: David R. Hawkins Number of pages: 368
  • 13 replies