I'm confused

Charlotte
By Charlotte in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
The other night I had a dream.  In the dream was a friend's father. He was dying in front of me. He told me to let go and I replied how? He said love. That was it.  I've just been sat with said friend and we spontaneously got onto the topic of her past. She can't let go, she can't forgive etc. I explained how much I see her love within. She is pure love... I explained. Half way through saying this it hit me in the face. I threw my hands up lent back and covered my eyes in realisation. I cried deeply in the middle of the coffee shop. I don't know why. It felt like a breakthrough.  I honestly believe that this message in the dream was given to me by her father as a guide for her.  The thing that's confusing me is the way it's left me feeling.  You know if you have a breakthrough say... In counseling and you feel that type of 'raw' feeling. I feel like that and I have absolutely no idea why. It might be deep empathy I'm not sure. I'm quite confused.  Shine any light please? ❤️
  • 38 replies