Cellphones and your Health (+ Spiral Dynamics)

peqkno
By peqkno in Life Purpose, Career, Entrepreneurship, Finance,
In case someone wants to commit to a life purpose in the domain of technology/telecommunication/ health, this post contains a big inspiring challenge!
(This post is somewhat of a mixed bag but I'm posting it on LP) --
Also reason for this thread:
I'd really like to get the perspective of some more people and/or guide others attention to that issue.
--
Something that is really heavily neglected regarding overall health are the health effects of electro magnetic fields (as emitted by your body) and microwave cellphones / cell towers.
The current state: - EMFs (electromagnetic fields) have been shown in lots of studies to have a severe effect on your life (circadian rhythm, gut health, brain health, sperm, etc.)
- Exposure will grow as 5G-technology (what comes after LTE/4G; ~small antennas on every corner) is being tested in cities. Don't call me a quack?! Watch:
The government of cyprus put a video on youtube, warning their citizens. France banned wifi in nursery schools.
https://ehtrust.org/france-new-national-law-bans-wifi-nursery-school/ National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences:
https://www.niehs.nih.gov/health/topics/agents/cellphones/index.cfm
I'd say that this is a pretty unhealthy manifestation of stage orange. Why? (I'm paraphrasing) - Standards designed for protecting users (and non-users) are way off (~10000000x).
  The tests are being done on a water-filled dummy, which doesn't live and has no brain.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) has classified cell phones as "a possible cause of cancer" years ago
- Doctors are ignored by most organisations.
- No one talks about this in the public, or they say the complete opposite.
  You'll probably be called a quack be strangers.
Scenario:
In the next 40 years the limits of wireless technology (via microwaves/radio) will be reached. Stage orange will have to acknowledge it, because EMFs impact on their health will be unbearable (sleep problems, concentration problems, fatigue, ... cancer, obesity, alzheimers, etc.). What emits (non-natural) EMFs?
- microwave
- cellphones
- wifi
- bluetooth
- smart meters
- wireless baby-monitors
- electric cars (sigh. Well, you have to achkowledge a problem in order to change it.)
- AC-current
- using a laptop whilst charging
NEED A LIFE PURPOSE?, consider this:
Design a more conscious way of using wireless technology and establish it as the norm.
Conscious meaning: very little negative health impact (little EMF and blue light). You'll establish yourself as one of the very few companies in this field (a green/yellow/turquoise(?) business).
(Most telcos will be crippled by the incoming lawsuits.) What to do:
- implementing the new healthy technology
- removing the old technology (cell towers, ...)
- broadcast (pun intended) this knowledge to the public
- researching Much appreciation for you who read this.
Now, I see this is loaded, so :)... ask, when you need to (or move to "health" if more plausible).
P.S. Over the last year, better internet resources on how to mitigate negative effects have been made more available.
  • 6 replies