Inolving Myself With The Depths Of Life

Salaam
By Salaam in Self-Actualization Journals,
What are we here for in this life? I've long since stopped looking for someone to give me an answer and instead created my own. I think we all have to in order to expand our degree of self-actualization.

I live for a lot of things, but in order to realize those things and make what could potentially be, live and breathe inside me, I have to at my most deepest levels, involve myself with every aspect of my nature.

I involve myself, not for an answer, nor a prize, or an achievement, or a title. I involve myself because I care.

I care, so I involve myself in life by nurturing, sheltering, and fostering the things I care for. And after years this has developed into my personal code.

And in order to live by that code, I have to grow and in order to grow I have to take care of my Health, Capability, Choice, Expression, and Connections.

This journal will be my day to day accounting of how I care for these things. How I live for them and give to them. Each day of dedication another drop into this ever growing pool of passion for a life fully realized.

I hope those who take the time to share in my journey get something from it and I wish you all the best in your own

(I've been keeping a journal on my own, so I'll post up my stuff since last month, to get this started.)
  • 34 replies