First Trip - 75ug 1P-LSD - Sensational love with food

Mihael Keehl
By Mihael Keehl in Psychedelics,
First Trip - 75ug 1P-LSD - Sensational love with food 50ug + 25ug 1P-LSD After long periods of consideration I finally decided to try 1P LSD for the first time. I tested the substance with an Elrich Reagent kit and did an allergy test with 10ug two weeks prior, which went great. At 13:00 o'clock I took 50ug on an empty stomach and layed on my bed in silent darkness (advice from Terence Mckenna). After one hour I started to notice a funny feeling, very similar to a cannabis high. I started giggling a lot about funny/stupid things I thought about, but nothing else happened which surprised me. I didn't felt like meditating at all. After two hours I decided to go for a walk because I got bored laying in my bed. I felt very comfortable in this state because I had some experience smoking cannabis so I had no problem with going outside even though I didn't plan to leave my apartment during that experience which I thought would be much stronger than a cannabis high. Outside I have gotten the idea to document my trip with an audio recording app on my phone so I started making short recordings in which I described my experience. 25ug extra After the short walk outside I decided to take another 25ug with the hope of turning this very mild trip into something more profound. I took the 25ug and layed on my bed. After some time I got bored again because nothing extraordinary was happening so I decided to eat a little bit. I opened my refrigerator and I saw a few (ordinary) mushrooms. I took one of them and for some reason started staring at this mushroom. It looked very ordinary and at the same time very beautiful and mysterious. I sat on the ground next to the refrigerator and just stared at this mushroom. It felt like the activity of looking at this mushroom was happening on its own as I realized afterwards. I looked at it, smelled it and touched every angel of that mushroom. Slowly I felt into some sort of a light trance of amazement, making sensational love to the mushroom. I had no thoughts, it was just pure perception and amazement. I was saying “wooooow” the hole time because of the amazement of the pure perception of the mushroom. I could not stop myself from experiencing it until I ripped it apart in small pieces. The destruction of the mushroom felt strangely similar to a climax of sexual arousal. It felt like I destroyed the mushroom with love. After the mushroom was destroyed I came back from the trance and I asked myself “what the hell was that?” I started laughing about the profound and unexplainable strangeness of the psychedelic experience. The banana I went back into my room and felt relatively normal again, just a little bit “high”. I recalled that I wanted to eat something which I completely forgot during the trance so I went back into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. I took a banana and went back in my room. The banana felt on the ground and instead of picking it up normally, I pushed the banana with my left foot on the top of my right foot, kicked it into the air and catched it with my hand. Immediately I was back in a trance of pure amazement because I realized the masterpiece of coordination that I just performed with my foot, hand and eyes. I said “wooow” all the time, sat on the ground and stared at the banana. The texture of the banana was suddenly so extraordinary beautiful. For 5-10 minutes I was starring at the banana with amazement, experiencing it with every sense until I ripped it apart and ate it.  failed inquiry Before the trip, I prepared a short list of philosophical questions to think about during meditation. During the trip I noticed that I had no desire to meditate or contemplate at all. It seemed absurd and unnecessary which I found very surprising afterwards. I recall having the thought "what is there to find out anyway? The meanig of life? Who I realy am? What is existance?" That all seemed irrelevant. In the next days as I thought about the trip, I tried to figure out, what caused my sudden lack of interest towards meditation and contemplation during the trip. I am still not sure what the cause of it is, maybe the dose was not strong enough to put me into a contemplative mindset. What I learned it is impossible to imagine what the first psychedelic experience will be like it can be strange, indescribable and profound I saw what it was like to have an empty mind and to see things (in this case a mushroom and a banana) for what it is without taking it for granted Questions did you had psychedelic experiences whith caused a sudden lack of desire to contemplate or meditate?
  • 2 replies