Reply to From the perspective of a teen who doesn't understand

Ampresus
By Ampresus,
13-11-18
Hello everyone. Everything is going great. I received ''Our Inner Ape'' and ''Chimpanzee Politics'' (both written by Frans de Waal) yesterday. My meditation sessions are going well. School and sports are going well. I am eating more eggs (which means more protein). Yesterday I did have a thing with my mom.

Yesterday was the third day in a row where we got a friend of my mom coming over. I hate this. I hate random people who are friends with my sister/mom coming over and ruining my day. Their presence = awkward situations when we are in the same room/me needing to behave different to come over as polite.

You see, I was done with that yesterday. I made my mom clear that this time the living room was mine and that they had to chit-chat in the kitchen. I wanted my free time while I still had it, before I needed to go to sports. Just when I want to close the door, because my mom's friend is louder than the babies next door, my mom makes the stupid mistake of telling about me to her friend with all the joy on her face. I didn't see the friend first because she was in the kitchen. So my mom did have the choice to just shut up and ignore me. Instead she needs to introduce me to her and say ''Oh hey my son is shy''. This made me rage and I closed the door harder than the babies next door. My mom's friend thought it was a smart idea to come and say hi and now I am considering to move out.

It's just that I don't like my mom's rules. She can bring over whatever she wants, sometimes an accountant for my brother (he has autism), sometimes a friend, sometimes my sister brings over a friend. All I want is to enjoy my free time. Instead these random people come inside and ruin it with their presence. When I am 18 I am instantly leaving and visitation will be forbidden for the first week. No stupid family allowed. They can wait outside until they decide to go home. Maybe those babiess next door can come. Damn I have had meditation sessions where I would listen to their crying for 10 min. Not certainly frustrating I will admit.  

My mom is muslim and certainly won't allow me to bring a girl over. Not that right now I have any to bring over, but her rules will certainly not be implied when I am living alone. I literally can't wait. My mom and sister are stressing me out. They always are super loud, always whine about the small mistakes my father makes (my parents are divorced) even though most of the problems are caused by my stupid sister who doesn't know how to socialize with her father. I understand that my father is not the most conscious being on the planet, but all my mom and sister do is whine and insult him behind his back. I have backed away from this behavior a long time ago. Since I started reading about masculinity and femininity I will not be mommy's boy who does everything mommy says. My mom's perspective is clearly wrong and she has made terrific accusations about my father. Not that my father is much better, but my mom certainly isn't on ''the good side'' of the story.

I am 14 years old. When I am 18 years old I am heading out. Goodbye trash mother and garbage sister. My dad will probably still be paying my studies and I will keep contact with him and my brother. Mom and sister won't be allowed in my house. Dad also not, I like to keep my privacy private. Friends certainly are. Girls especially, but I don't see myself inviting girls over to my house. Why would a girl accept that invitation. Brother is also allowed. Maybe babies too.

That's it for now. Take care.