First ever deep LSD trip 130 μg

Anton Rogachevski
By Anton Rogachevski in Psychedelics,
Mind you I did take LSD before and I think in higher doses but it was my recrational past, and it was nothing, not even close to what it's like right now. It all started this morning, saturday. I've rested well for two days and perpared since yesterday. Yesterday took a microdose of about 20 ug, and there was no notable difference from the regular midnfulness I practice for years.  This morning I took about 130 ug. I've always heard about psychedelic experiences and wanted to get an idea of what it's like. It's nothing like described. It's amazing to see how different actual reality is from ideas about it. It's not so obvious from a perspective of never having experienced it before. The first two hours were a gradual climb and enhancement of the perceptual field and on about the two hour mark it started! First ever enlightenment experience! I just sat there perparing for the trip, streching, having a quality breakfast and coffee to get the body started. And I was very mindful of the experience, at the first two hours it seemed regular and then I just looked in the mirror and had a deep inquiry about the source of all this experience. I asked "is this body the source of experince?" and from then on the light of god strated pouring at me like a watefall. 3 hour mark: All the questions I've had were just washed away and disappeared. It was so obvious and so simple. The next instant I saw that I'm an angel of god looking in the mirror and asking who god is. And the duality between me and god finally united into a unified and infinite field of wonder. Take the regular everyday experiemce and multiply its intensity and magnification by 10,000 and you might get an idea of what it's like. Of course reality and self still in tact in such dosage, but for a first deep trip I found it useful enough for insights and seeing self deception around me. It becomes so obvious! It's like: "How did I not see it?!" I decided it's time for a deeper contamplation and further trying to interpret what is before me. Since I started writing I notice that as I write and understand deeper, the quality of the experience is deepening to infinity probably. As I write and for an idea it becomes my experience instantly. The notion of angels started to be very accurate in describing just the "usual" things we normally see. The first scribbles were just like mythical angels and god metaphores I tried to communicate as a message of god. Oh well at least I did my best. At this point (5 hour mark) I think i will dediacte an hour of just walking my dog and keep integrating what is happening more spontaneously. Experince is returning to usual gradually. Still many insights into my life, self deception, relatioships, and overall expension of the big picture understanding of life.
  • 24 replies