Questions about free-will.

Recursoinominado
By Recursoinominado,
I am rewatching Leo's videos about enlightenment to have a better grasp of it and in his first FAQ video he said that we have no free will because there is no "we/i" doing anything. Ok, i get it, but i am having trouble grasping and swallowing this bitter pill.  1. This means that in fact the "i" we think we are can't do anything at all? We are just watching some movie that we think we are inside moving the character but we aren't?  2. IF the is no "i" to do anything, who is having insights and making decisions, plans, meditations, doing self-inquiry and reaching enlightenment?  3. Leo said in the video that if we realize this Truth, we would see the whole game and transcend it but dropping all neurotic worries and attachments, which would reflect on our actions (making better choices, being more loving etc). How does this work?  4. How can we change any behavior at all? What does it mean to self-development if there is no one to control our actions and pursue enlightenment?

5. If in fact "we" are consciousness(god, reality, existence) itself, why can't i feel anything outside the skin of this body? Why i don't feel what other people feel or see what other people see?   There are some good books or material about this subject?   Please don't answer with "who is asking?" or "there is no "i"" or something like this, i get this but i would like some elaboration about it.