Feminine motivations

universe
By universe in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
Recently heared a speach by Osho in which he talks about the differences between feminine and masculine energy in the universe. Im a man and this was very interesting to me because until then I just assumed that the way I go about conscious work, awareness and connection would also be how everyone else does it. Here is what he said: Men care about truth, reality and how to create things in reality (e.g. spaceships). They want to figure out how reality works and whats is true and what is not. That has really been my whole life. Figuring out reality, questioning reality and searching for the Truth.   Well turns out, for women its none of that. While men are interested in emprinting themselfs on nature. Nature is only interested in the uterus, because the uterus gives birth. The uterus is inside of women, so they are much more centered in themselves. Women are not interested in building spaceships because the uterus is already inside of them.   So anyone on the feminine side of things care to explain this a bit more? I really want to inspire people to do conscious work and need a better understanding of the female mind regarding metaphyics, so I can include women as well.
  • 22 replies