I feel ready to trip BUT MY MIND!!!

Charlotte
By Charlotte in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
I feel called to do a trip, I feel ready. I don't know why, but I just do. I feel it's my next step BUT my mind is dick head ? I struggle with letting go, I struggle with just flowing. It's pure fear, nothing else, pure ego driven fear trying to guide me away. It gets so bad it causes panic attacks but I don't want this to stop me! Part of me is like "come ooonnnnn" and the other part is like "nah, sit down and shut up, this ain't happening".  I have fears based around psychosis and schizophrenia. My mum had an episode (she was studying Personal development at the time) and so did my Uncle (coming home from a festival then taking LSD). What if I trigger something? At the same time I'm like "nah, I'm not them though". A lot of contradiction going on in my mind.  @Leo Gura how could I practice letting go sober so I feel I've got a hand on things when stuff pops up? Would it be a good idea to maybe go to a guided psychedelic retreat?  Any help from anyone would be appreciated ♥️
  • 40 replies