What do you think of studying Nietzshe ?

Strikr
By Strikr in Self-Help Product & Book Reviews,
I m reading nietzshe so much, it was pure randomness, but once I wasn't at home I needed something to sleep and take a book on a shell ( not my room but many books ) my eyes go for reading nietzshe and I loved everything in it ( it was my first "real book" non fiction that I read for no reason ) then 2 years later ( this year ) I m quite coming back to read all his books.  I love his writting, he talks to me, not because he sound orange, but he sound very yellow to me ( if you think of the context of his society, he was 200 years in the futur ) He is a good guide to "think by yourself" and studyied many religion ( and he studyied Buddhism philosophy while deconstructing religious ideology ) if you can understand the meta inside his writting, I think there is many gold there. what do you think ? is there a book that you loved about Nietzshe ? The one Beyond Good and Evil, real advanced my understanding of non duality. Don't judge him too fast on a uncontexted sentence about him, what do you think of his real writting  ?
  • 1 reply