Law of Attraction in Action?

SoonHei
By SoonHei,
I was about 8 years old. I had gone back home with my mother and siblings due to some family matters while my dad stayed abroad. Previously, I had always stayed abroad and only visited my home country once a year for a few weeks. This time along, I stayed for about 10 months. During this time, I got to experience the culture and and interact with my family members much deeply. I became very fond of my aunt (in a cool-aunt sort of way). She is my mother's youngest sibling and was around 20 years old back then. Let's call her Emma (resembles her real name). Emma would play with us kids a lot and she really loved us and cared for us. She would almost be a child again herself, playing with her nieces and nephews.  As I said, I became really fond of her, I really enjoyed spending time with her, doing missions on the roof tops and sneaking out to get food etc. I got very close to her. Looking back, I'd Emma she was my first Love (child-aunt type Love) So then came the time I had to go back abroad and leave the country. This time, it wasn't just a few weeks of stay I had to part with... it was 10 months. When it finally hit me, that I'd no longer be seeing Emma, playing with her or be around her daily now - I was shattered... It was a very painful feeling. I have reflected back upon this incident many times, so I have a good recollection of how this played out. So, when I said goodbye to her on the day before we were leaving, I hugged Emma and cried. We were going to be leaving the country the following day, but we left our home and went to a relative's house who lived in another city where the airport was.   Now the next morning, on the day we had to leave for our flight, I was dreadful. I remember laying on the bed, waiting for the time we had to leave for the airport and just crying with a pillow on top of my head. I was just thinking to myself, no more Emma... I won't see her. I'd think back about the memories and cry. Think about her and cry. It was just thoughts, memories and then tears and repeat.  In that process, I also recall just wanting to see her one more time. Just wanting her presence around me so badly. It was a very genuine feeling and wanting. It was pure. It really was Love. I just was praying at the same time with all my heart to get one more glimpse of her even. I am not sure if me being a young kid has more to do with what happened next, but somehow, someway, Emma came over to that relative's house. I remember being completely shocked and extremely happy. I remember running up-to her and hugging her and not letting go. It was just so magical.  She had no plans (as far as I knew) to come there or whatever it might have been. But something had come up that day and she had to come to that city to run some errand and decided to stop by to see us one more time before we left.   I don't know when I first thought back on this episode and thinking Woah - this was law of attraction in action... It might have been back in 2010 or something when I first heard of Law of Attraction. But it is my firm belief that was it. I manifested her into my life, into my experience. That was MY doing. That is how it feels when I look back upon it. Given the circumstances about how it happened. So, how does this work or have I been able to duplicate this episode? Not yet.  The reason I believe is the intent. It has to be so pure and genuine that it is 100%. 99.9999999999999% won't work (as far as I think) If i sit and try and manifest a lotto win or whatever else... like, okay, today I am gonna try to manifest X and then just sit and think about wanting X. It won't just happen... It might happen if the intent is genuine and pure, deeply pure. A story comes to mind about some sage who wanted to see / experience God so badly that he collapsed to the ground and cried, and howled and rubbed his face against the ground, begging God to show himself to him and then had an awakening experience.  When and ONLY when your intent and want is that pure and you want something THAT badly does it manifest in the miraculous ways in the Universe.   I'm talking about Law of Attraction in the world for Form - which I know is all illusory but it is Life as it occurs and we know it.  In writing this, I feel now this was a universe's way of telling me how to get the goals and desires I have now. Thank you. God Bless. <3