Spiral Dynamics & Terra - " Convergence "

Xenomorf
By Xenomorf in Personal Development -- [Main],
A simple thought experiment ∞   I would like to share a vision while keeping it as simple as I can.  SDi "concerns itself with the deep complexity codes that shape our many worlds" [ http://www.spiraldynamics.net ]. We could understand even more about its implications. I personally think/feel/believe that "stages" above this model are simply a confirmation of a bigger picture, one that encompasses a broader interconnectivity between all dimension of reality ( time, matter, metaphysical, thoughts, life, science, outer/inner worlds, air, water, animals, feelings, haters, the universe, etc ) and won't go any deeper into the matter because I honestly don't know, yet. What I do know is the fact that we we have the possibility to associate different perspectives in order to to shape our dimension of reality through a common goal and homeostasis ( interlocked, of course, from the micro to the macro scale and vice versa).  What am I trying to say here ?   What IF we ( we = human civilization; a living entity made up of individuals living on Planet Earth) could embrace our collective awareness, use what we know ( including, but not limiting to SDi ) in order to help ourselves shift into Type 1 Civilization ? ( On a personal note : I am grateful that this concept (Type 1 Civilization) already exists, regardless of the fact that it resides within future time) What is Type 1 Civilization ? To summarize, I suggest you watch this video : For more information you could also check out Why should we care ?  Well, we don't have to. It would be great, though, because we are all part of this beautiful, ever-changing world and every contribution is in a good light, no matter in what field. Even more, just like our body is made up of ~ 37.2 trillion individual cells, they form together an independent entity with free will, capable of awareness and cognition. What IF we, as humans, are "cells" in a bigger organism and our whole existence is in symbiosis with Mother Earth ? The last "IF statement" is true by default and simply wrote it just to enhance the thought experiment. How can we achieve this ? We might posses the foundation (?) Personally, I do not think there is a blueprint out there that describes this specific process, but then again I may be wrong. However, like I suggested above: raising our collective awareness  working towards a common goal while maintaining homeostasis might be the blueprint itself. Who knows ?  My thoughts ? At it's core, the blueprint idea is a simple convergence between relevant and complementary layers, quantified in time. Remember : "Change is the only constant. There is nothing permanent except change." [Heraclitus] * I would very much appreciate feedback, regardless of quality Sharing is caring  /cheers  
  • 3 replies