Spiral Dynamics Stage Purple Examples Thread

Your place at Heart
By Your place at Heart in Personal Development -- [Main],
Hi, Leo and fellow self-actualizes. Thank you for helping us to see the light of reality and non-duality from darkness of our dualities and egos and desires.  I wanted to have complete example of Spiral dynamics model of all colors and tiers of the model. I come from Middle east/North Africa which is heavily familial and tribal culture. It has always been annoying me that my part of the world glorifies racism and tribalism and killing. In fact, we don't understand racism at all or at least the way a western does. We simply can't due to our historical development as nations and our environment with low resources (desert) where tribes and familial survival is based of constantly raiding each other for scarce resources such as water and animal herds, until the extraction of petroleum by the British, where new found wealth has exacerbated violence and tribal identity as whole. Racism is natural part of our politics, identity, language, culture, history, environment. This why Iraq and Syria and Middle east and North Africa in general is very unstable. Rulers and Kings and Emirs are referred to as our Fathers and Females as our mother. Clergymen, Politicians and People in hierarchies as uncles or fathers. The frequent use of pronounces In middle eastern such as Arabic and Hebrew and other Afroasiatic languages for possessions or as honoring or casually referring to someone or something or an object or it: Our father, Father of, Son of, Descendant of, Brother of, Mother of, My cousins, My uncle, my friend, House of, owner of, Shepard of..etc. This thread may help me discover more tribal cultures and help expose me as well as other readers from cultures with different stages about why people can't advance to the next stage and think like someone from higher stage. Purple stage is the royalty stage or ways of the tribe: Tribalism Family Bloodlines Superstition Traditions and customs Honor rites Racism is normal Taboos Bloodlines and lineages relationships Spirits and Ancestors Serving the clan and the tribe Security Inbreeding Small or narrow personal spaces Tattoos Father figure Patriarchy Matriarchy Us vs them Outsiders Use of Drums, percussions Chanting mimicking Animal sounds  Glorifying of tribal warfare Hierarchies based on age and status and gender One person achievement is shared by the entire family Mysticism and nature Contemplation Animals are holy and thus are equal or above us Animal husbandry Security in numbers Collectivism Group mentality   Examples from the past: Germanic tribes(Gepids, Alemanni, Franks, Lombards, Goths, Suebi,Marcomanni..etc.) Celtic tribes (Britons, Picts, Gauls, Welsh, Galatians..etc.) Scandinavians and Vikings Slavic people Indian Subcontinent Aryan and Dravidian tribes Native Americans Korean clans Japanese samurai clans and shoguns Chinese Clans and Confucianism Mongolian tribes(Golden horde, House of Ogedai, Tatars, Yuan dynasty..etc.) Turkic tribes(Oghuz, Gokturk, Pecheneg, Bulgars, House of Osman, Kayi tribe, Huns..etc) Habsburg ruling family Amazonian tribes West African tribes(Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Wolof, Serar, Ngamambo..etc) East African tribes(Beja, Somali clans, Nilotic tribes, Oromo, Tigrinya, Tigre, Amharic, Afari, Bantu..etc) Central Africans (Aka, Baka, Bandu, Sua pygmies, Kanuri, Kongo,Gbaya..etc.) North Africans( Tuareg, Berbers, Arabs, Egyptians, Nubians, Kaybles Amazigh..etc.) Qing, Han, Tang Dynasties House of bourbon Rothschild family House of Hohenzollern The Romanovs, Tsars of Russia Bedouins of Arabian peninsula Berbers of North Africa House of Barca of Carthage House of Windsor of England House of Julius Caesar and other Roman emperors 12 tribes of Israel Semetic tribes(Edomites, Moabites, Nabateans, Ugarites, Philistines, Arameans , Chaldeans, Assyrians, Cannanites, Ishmaelites, Yemenites..etc), Pharaohs of Egypt Indo-Aryan tribes of Central (Medes, Persians, Schythians, Messagetae, Kurds, Sogdianans, Bactrians..etc.) Javanese people of Indonesia Pacific ocean people(Philippines natives , Guamese, Polynesians, Samoans, Easter Island Rapa nui natives, Hawaiians..etc.) Andaman Islands and Australian natives.   Many of these tribes mentioned exist till this day with same mentality of purple stage ,and some vanished due to being conquered by like minded purple or above stage individuals or simply moved to higher stage.   Examples of Now: Royal families of Persian Gulf states Sports club hooligans and fans European monarchs of UK, Norway, Sweden, Monaco, Lichtenstein, Spain, Denmark Imperial house of Japan Militant Groups like KKK and Right wingers  and race puritans American college Fraternities and sororities Rotary club and Freemasons U.S. lobbyists and Political parties Political and religious Parties   Please we want more examples from videos and peoples and quotes and cultural values of this stage as well as stage beige and Red. \ Thank you.                
  • 14 replies