No one can explain me this? againg

Dino D
By Dino D in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
I still dont get it that there is no reality-matter. 20 people in  one room, there is no room, there are just 20 perceptions or 20 rooms... you dont exist when i dont see you my hand does not exist when i dont look at it, or when i sleep when i touch a wall i dont touch it, its not external, its not happening somewhere, its all in me... why am i not aware of your body and mind... and so on... if a camera thakes a photo of the room, did the camere producet that photo of its own or did it just reproduced/rendered what was inside of that room (so a photo of the external word-as it is coomon thinking about this)...   i know when i percive a sight, lets say watch a three, i dont counciously experience a three, the light comes trought my eyes, it gets rendered and reproduced in my brain and then my counciousnes finaly sees what my brain is rendering/reproducing to it... and its the same with everything, whatever I ever experienced was just me (the brain body) because Im not able to make any conection to reality without it... BUT THIS DOES NOT prove that there is no outside, no reality, no matter, that we are all on, and that nothing exist... this is just biology, body mehanics, the fact that the human organism works this way, and all of our perceptions and senzations does not disprove the otuside... No, the camera cant reproduce a photo of room 2, while shoting/capturing room 1 , i cant see you (a guy from lets say new york), while looking at my wall in croatia... as you sleep, i still see your hand and it exists, there is flash, blood, nerves and your organism is working no matter if you sleep or are unconciousnes... these are some examples on the more or less same thing... when ,,nondualist" explain this stuff and if i should belive or understand it and say, yea I get it.. then i would really really be deluded as fucX, I mean, no seanse at all, no logic, no evidence and so many arguments and proves againgst the theory: The moon, time space, the outside and so on, does not exist if i dont see it, and it all exist it me (like in me the body mind), or that all of those thing dont exist because my brain renders them... yea, there is also no brain... there is not one logical argument, explonation to this stuff, i I just dont see how some of you guys belive or experience this in that way...
  • 52 replies