Reply to GUYZ I NEED YO HELP! best ways to heal pineal cysts & open your pineal gland?

Colin
By Colin,
I've got something for ya, Have you ever heard of red light therapy? It is some pretty amazing stuff.

Here is an entertaining and educational video a fellow name Siim Land, that used to frequent this forum, made on the subject.

I have a lamp at home and there are some things I have noticed from using it. (They don't manifest every single time depending on the time of day and other health factors).

-massive boost in energy
- glowing skin
- massive boost in sex drive
- minor burns healing really fast
- boost in cognition
- old injuries hurting less
- other things that I am not certain I can 100 percent attribute to the red light, but I think probably are attributed to it.

I got a decent red light bulb off of Amazon for twenty dollars, plus a lamp you hold for ten dollars, and tanning bed glasses which you will really want for another ten. So forty dollars.

Once you get one the challenge is honestly not taking it for granted, and remembering to use it on a consistent and persistent basis.

I bring it up because it can help with multiple things.

There is a review on the product I have of someone healing a really swollen thyroid.

I don't know if the light could penetrate to the cyst, but the only way to really find out is to try it on a consistent basis then get the test done again.

Best of luck and be sure to treat yourself.