My First LSD Trip: (Newbie)

John Iverson
By John Iverson in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
My LSD trip is so powerful, in this trip I'm gonna call it, all is surrendering it took me by surprise, I forgot what time did I start, it started somewhere in the morning.. First, I took 150ug of LSD in my first try I swallow it, it didn't come the effect Easy,  i waited for too long that i took again 300 ug but this time i melted LSD on my tongue, the effect is not what i expected, it hit me like a bullet,. I didn't even notice that it is already in me,. All i can do is surrender, my ego surrendered with no choice ,  we go now to my trip
as i remember reality shifted in to divine all i see is sooooooooo! Magical.. ,
it is so different compared to mushroom this time i see the nature very clean , my mind is so still that when i see my hand i see it very perfect my very structure it is like i see the life in every reality, I can't put it through words, i see my Veins i see my blood, i see the inner of my hand when i look at it, it is so magical my hand has own life... i can see how my color of my blood Has own light .. I saw every fabric of reality, I understand in that LSD trip that we are in the same ball that in just woof! The Ball Spread every "you" it has to be changed,to make that chair, to make you, you, to make that to be an animal, to be a rock to be the wall, to be your iPad, all reality is you that it is the same ball,. The reality is playing itself, it is always changing, that after many years it will make you blow your mind,.  Infinity, yes, that is the first that I had a glimpse of infinite, not that much because I know there is more to my journey, when I look in my hands, I see the infinite numbers of every every every every every every portion of it, I saw it not through my eyes but beyond what my eyes can see.. when I try to do meditate state in that state, I saw the infinite numbers of ways that I do that in the moment forward and to the past.. I see circles in infinite numbers onit what I love on this trip is that when I look to the towel,. The towel attracts me, in a way that I cannot help myself to see it very long, every second I'm amazed.. it is beautiful,. It contracts in a beautiful way he has his own light and life it is divine,. When I was a child, I know that in reality there is non living things and living things.. this trip taught me no! All this has a life.. it is beyond breathe.. it is GOD.. you will be magnetized by it.. and I also love the revelation that every part of you in your body, every inch of it is made it perfectly,. Even  imperfections you say in you is very perfectly made.. wow! That is love right? God created us perfect..   when I look into the mirror, I see not the person I see the reality same as the chair it is made by the same nature.. we are not in control here, we are here,. woof! Do you get me? Woof! We are here.. I see what I'm conscious of is the essence of the very nature of God, I see it all as it is... in that trip I remember what Leo is trying to say in the past weeks of his enlightenment.. I understand now the direct experience of it in a glimpse... not that much, but at least knowledge is not in our minds but to our direct experience.. what I experience there is very clear.. .. i see where am i going.. what i'm shooting for..  Also, before I pack this up, the reason why Steve Jobs always ask, have you ever taken LSD? to some employee because, in that sense of reality you see with LSD when you compare it to your work it is far far and more beautiful!! And nothing is impossible.. you can create anything.. 
and the chair is not there at the same time it is here! HAHAHA ps: i also see how consciousness is all, all in this reality is always conscious to itself forever, we have youtube to be conscious to ourselves, we have television to see ourselves, we have senses to see itslef, we have technology to see ourselves, from within and from outer.. forever..  I see that, reality is a strange loops mean, in a full circle it is a complete realization of itself   also i try to do Shambhavi Mahamudra HAHAHA! It is so powerful that even if my eyes is close, i can see ...  i have so many insights but until now i try to integrte it.. so for now that's it.. join me and see my improvements in my journey, in this day forward..     
  • 7 replies