Infinite Intelligence is flowing through me almost non-stop

Torkys
By Torkys in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
Hey everyone! A combination of events which I will describe in detail later on caused me to be able to channel Infinite Intelligence almost non-stop. When I am alone, I can focus on a problem and let consciousness do the work for me and I get much more clarity on an issue. Even though I had similar "abilities" before, this has become really pronounced this week. A few days ago was doing this exercise to find my life purpose when I hit a point where two seemingly contradicting life purposes popped up. I had the intuitive urge to shut down my laptop and go to a dark room and to meditate. What happened was astounding - consciousness itself assembled the 9 values I had into 2 big ones, Authenticity and Understanding. I saw how these values guided my life since I was 4 or 5 years old - I almost started crying. After that, I put my attention on how these values are connected but I didn't get my answer. After that, I watched Leo's video on loneliness and a video by a Hungarian guru I stumbled on titled "Silence speaks" (A csend beszél) detailing the spiritual properties and intelligence of silence. After that I was hooked - I have been sitting alone in silence for hours since 3 days ago. Clarity around my life purpose has increased radically - the two values got connected leaving me mumbling "What the actual fuck, no fucking way!", I brought 2 values back into my arsenal, and I have a vision that almost makes me cry -, insights come to me effortlessly, and I have a clear direction to move towards. I am being guided by Infinite Intelligence right this very second - it decided on writing this post, on the amount of ice I had in my drink, on the music I listen to right now and this whole post is being written from Infinite Intelligence as well. Did anyone experience a similar thing? What can you tell me about it? How the fuck did this get here? What do you say - how to make the most out of if this is just a temporary thing? Also, if you have any questions about Infinite Intelligence, feel free to ask. Thanks for reading this and greetings from the Universe
  • 23 replies