(Trip Report) Magic Mushroom For The First Time

erik8lrl
By erik8lrl in Psychedelics,
This was my first time ever taking a psychedelic. I took 2g of magic mushrooms And here is my experience   After taking it, the first 20 minutes felt like nothing but nauseous. Then I started to hear vibrations And it got louder and louder In my head And I start to see things moving I looked at my pillow and the pattern on it is moving like water This affect intensified in I don't know how long Time started to slow down for me I look at myself in the  mirror and my face was moving and morphing I look at my paintings and they are all morphing I started to question how And start to ask my self I closed my eyes and pattern started to come up Fractals I am going in and out at the same time Big and small at the same time There are infinite things happening all at once I just keep on going and things just keep on changing  Sounds too It was overwhelming Since it is infinite Like infinite things happening at once Full of colors It was beautiful It's like rabbit hole You can go on forever I lost track of time It felt like forever I started to feel fear Fear that I will get lost in this forever So I opened my eyes Feeling like I am not in my body and lost It feels like I took a nap for infinite time I looked at the clock on my phone Only 10 mins past I felt disbelieve I want it to stop I was afraid I didn't want to go back to the loop But my head was too heavy and I felt really tried So I closed my eyes And went through another infinite rabbit hole  I woke up, feeling fear and disbelieve I got up from my bed and moved up stares I talked to my dog And I don’t know how but next thing I know is that I'm on my bed The time between this was so short to me that I forgot it I started to question reality Don't know which one is real or fake And just as I think about that I got into another rabbit hole My concept of self just keep on expending Infinitely I woke up again Only 5 min past I want this to end But I realized that this reality might not be real And I can no longer identify which one is I started to question if I exist And went into another rabbit hole This time I truly let myself go I no longer hold the concept of self And I just kept on going down the rabbit hole And to the point where I felt so infinite that I become time I opened my eyes Only 10 minutes past Didn't want to go back to the rabbit hole I turned on my phone and started texting my friend And telling him I am time And then I instantly went down another rabbit hole It was only a minute in real life But I felt like I went through infinity I felt like I experienced everything in this universe That I am one with all things I realize that everything is a lie And started laughing uncontrollably I couldn't stop laughing for hours I was crying at the same time I was constantly going into the rabbit hole and out I became everything and time itself It was so blissful because I realized that everything is just a joke A brilliant joke that we fooled ourselves with I am everything And I lied to my self To believe that I'm not Inspiration strikes I wrote down everything that comes to my mind And felt extremely happy And funny I find everything Everything! The good The bad All the polarities Funny as fuck Because I made all of them And how fucking brilliant I am The marvel of creation and existence I was one with all things I realized that this life of ours is just a lie A lie to entertain ourselves I felt like I was everything I realized the reason for our existence And laugh because it all makes sense It is so simple and stupid that I can't stop laughing It felt so beautiful and brilliant and complete That I was crying and laughing I just kept on writing down the things I felt and experienced I was high After I finished, I wanted to experience more I took a shower Probably the best shower of my life I can't stop laughing the whole time That feeling where I am one with the water I was the temperature The touch The sound The Smell The light Everything And I got out This whole time Time was not right for me I don’t know how long it was Because I became time I went back to my bed and the effect started to go off I was still in it tho So I kept on writing and laughing and singing I was so happy And truly become aware that I am all things I did not have that before I knew it, but I was not aware Now I am I took an orange and know that I am it So I ate it It was the best orange I have ever eaten I was high just by eating it I was so happy But time started to go back to normal After 6 hours it is completely gone But now I have no doubt I am time and infinity.    I also wrote this poem during the time. I am the greatest evil. I took some psychedelic mushrooms today and I wrote this poem.    The poem of everything:    A wise man once said nothing because he knew no matter what he says he is saying it to himself.  He is the sound itself  He is the time  He is everything  He is you   If you are god, you want to be so indescribably beautiful that nobody can fucking describe how beautiful you are that you become everybody.  All arguments are meaningless because you are arguing to yourself.  Is all a joke. A giant brilliant joke.   Like everything I’m afraid of is me.    You realize just how hard you are trying to fool yourself.    Like time is everything and everything is time.  Time is asking itself what time is   This is so stupid that it is smart. This is so bad that it is good. This is so evil that it is holy  This is so beautiful that it is ugly  This is so true that it is a false  This is so brilliant that it is dumb  This is so funny that it is sad This is so good that it is bad This is so me that it is others  This is so crazy that it is sane  This is so big that it is small This is so high that it is low This is so perfect that it is imperfect  This is so impossible that it is possible  This is so normal that it is a miracle  This is so fun that it is boring  This is so hot that it becomes cold  This is so down that it becomes up  This is so light that it becomes dark  This is so good that it makes you suffer  This is so touching that it makes you cry This is so life that it becomes who  you are  This is so meaningless that it becomes meaningful  This is so great that it becomes evil  This is so much love that it becomes hate This is so much pain that it becomes the pleasure  This is so hard that it is easy  This is so fast that it becomes slow This is so great that you want to die         This LIE!!!  All of it!!! Is so fucking beautiful!!!   Like I am every infinity of a second.    The fact that people pertaining to be like they don’t know each other makes them know each other.      Like you want to make everybody know this is the you.    We are each infinite individuals.      Let’s keep going  This lie called life   Let’s keep going  This lie called time    Let’s keep going  This lie called self   Let’s keep going  This lie call love   Let’s keep playing  This game of lie      At first, you are questioning who you are, then you are questioning who is questioning who you are, then you are questioning who is questioning you questioning who you are.....     To become everything is to become infinity, to become infinity is to become one.   I am the art that is trying to make the art to art themselves.    I am the lie that’s trying to lie to them self so they all think it is true.   Everybody else is just me pretending to be someone else.   We are so enlightened that we unenlightened ourselves.   Like how you wrote this poem just now.   
  • 22 replies