There Is Only Me (2g Shroom Tea Trip Report)

JustinS
By JustinS in Psychedelics,
The thought of someone else is out there is just created by my mind. There are no boundaries to reality. It encompasses it all. I am the teacher, the student, teaching the student, and the student listening to the teacher. 

A one ultimate cosmic orgasm right here and right now. Either you can tune in to it or not doesn't matter. No structure, conformity, no rules, or even a sense of knowing what's going on; it just exist and I am that, is all that I can make sense of. Deep sense of belonging and relaxation, just a cosmic hug to me. I am forgiven for all my worst deeds only because I was ignorant/ lacked awareness.  A beautiful ballet like cosmic dance with duality both masculine and feminine merging, merging and dissolving, dissolving into God which I am.  Addictions don't seem to be possible in high states of consciousness. Addictions are merely comfort zones for the already agitated mind. The mind doesn't see that it needs to pass this hurdle to enjoy an even more cosmic pleasure. It's so ass backwards and paradoxical. I will enjoy an even more greater pleasure and deep relaxation once I pass the hurdle of nothingness and Being. The Universe it trying to do me a favor but I lack the stillness to follow through with it.  Treat others as you would treat yourself. Don't go out with an agitated mind. Find stillness and lightness before you leave the house. Deep relaxation and calmness of the mind before you step outside. I don't want to add to it no more. 

I think I might've realized my life purpose or what I would love to do during this trip. To be a dancer or a choreographer to emulate God's divine and ever so expanding movements. Hahaha I don't know.  I would have to look deeper into that one.   
  • 11 replies