Reply to Realize Enlightenment In 4 Seconds

AleksM
By AleksM,
@Nahm On the mental level, everything is relative and separate. So even if I say I am a soul, that could be interpreted by the mental level as a belief and that is not what I'm pointing to. The soul I am speaking of doesn't have any properties to it.  The soul / the true self / the real you it's something beyond explanation. It's like observing the body/mind/conscious self/subconscious self while the real you (soul) abides in this  being realization that as a true self you are something beyond all these things, witnessing all that is. Like a flower has beauty and essence to it. This essence is the soul. You can't identify this essence, you can only realize what it's being in the now. meaning of essence(Google): the intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, which determines its character. Edit: you could say that the beauty of the flower is relative but this is egoistic not spiritual. When the body is attuned to the universe (432Hz and grounded...) then the beauty of the flower is undeniable. You walk around noticing this embeded beauty which wasn't previously seen. Notice that this is very rare if not impossible with people who have big egos. They can't stop to smell the roses. Also, you could say that you are love, courage, joy, peace, desire, fear, shame, guilt, pride and obviosly consciousness. Those are just essences you can embody and than when you blossom out of that essence, properties of that essence become apparent. Ultimately the highest self is every essence at the same time but you're embodying these essences separately as a soul. Like for example, do you imagine embodying love and shame, fear, neutrality at the same time? How does that look? I don't think you can immagine that. That's why You (the highest self) separated itself from source to better experience itself. Does that help and make sense to you? It sure does for me.