Trip Report Ayahuasca 

Gabriel Antonio
By Gabriel Antonio in Psychedelics,
Insights > I have had for the first time a true no-self experience. I could feel how everything is my creation. Some insights I actually experienced first-hand:  "You secretely know that you are the only one here."
"Talking with others gives you the ilusion that there is someone else other than yourself." (Oscar Wilde) 
"I felt like I was stuck in my own creation." > I felt a strong energy towards destroying all ilusions. I was able to break free of thoughts patterns as if I were expurging them.  > At one point of the trip, the image of Leo came to mind. And he was just laughing really hard. It reminded me of what he wrote on a recept post here, "To know God's raddiance."  > A deep-rooted fear also popped. Of going insane. At some point, I stopped giving attention to that thought. >  I was questioning myself as God, "Why did I create all of this?" It is all a great party.  > I accepted death. At one point, I kept myself nearly 100% still. Of course, I was breathing though. I began pondering, "What is death like? What is this thing called absence of life?" It felt liberating to dive into that.   > If you are forcing, then it is not true love.  > Another thing that happened was how to cure my perfectionism: start half-assing stuff. Sure, this advice is not for most people, I guess, but to me works great because then I find the sweet spot.  Me currently
        |--------------------|-------------x------|
Half-assing                               Perfectionism Therefore I apply force the other way.  > I felt so liberated. At one point, I thought,  "What if this goes away?"  Then, a wise spiritually matured voice said, "It is okay." 
  • 10 replies