Acid Report

nightrider1435
By nightrider1435 in Psychedelics,
I had a window to take a trip by myself last Saturday so I decided to dive in. Took two acid tabs around 11 AM on a empty stomach. After I placed the tabs on my tongue I went in my room, sat down on my bed to mediate and waited for the trip to take me away. So once the trip started settling in I just spread out on my bed with my head propped up on some pillows and went along with the do nothing technique. I laid there with my eyes open just observing my mind. This is really all I did for most of the trip, occasionally walking around my apartment or just sitting out on my porch. At one point I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote down "what do you want?" Proceeded to let the authentic self write down a list of goals I want to accomplish, what's holding me back, what can we do to move forward, things like that. My mind was giving me some great advice, had to start writing it down for future references.  I could sense a euphoric fuzzy feeling in my head, it would continue to travel down to the rest of my body from there. Life really felt completely groundless, these sensations are just floating out there in straight nothing! As I walked around my apartment just observing, it seemed like my view of reality became wider. It was like I was seeing reality in a full complete circle.  I could sense that it almost felt like I was traveling down a tunnel when I walked, a tunnel of illusions. It seemed odd that I could pick an object up in my hand because everything looked flat instead of three dimensional. I remember standing in my kitchen holding a orange that I got out of my fridge just staring at it thinking how..... the ..... fuck.... is this... real..... what the fuck? The world may seem real and physical... but that's just the illusion at work. Acid really brings out the beauty of everything to a whole another level. Life literally looked like a cartoon you would see on T.V. I guess you could say we are just the observer watching a cartoon play out. There is nothing real about it.  So what is our true nature? Our true nature is just straight being, and that's it. There is no self behind your view of reality. Nothing is nothing, but also self aware of nothing. Everything in front of nothing is not it, not you. Reality is just a reflection from the inner world. You are one with the universe, you are the universe, you are not separated from anything, you are everything! All of this is you, you created it all. Whether it be bad or good, it doesn't matter... it is all your fault.  Reality seems to be layers of illusions, or a hallway of mirrors. Everything that "is" already exist's in the now, always. You get trapped tumbling through these mirrors of illusions like a ball rolling across the ground until the dream dies, which what we label as death. You are trapped here and it can be heaven or hell, but really it is all up you. All you have to do is let your heart seek, give up control of the mind. We are not in control anyways, even though we like to think we are. Easier said than done though.  The more I trip, the more I see how hyper active my mind is. You realize how exhausting it really is on one self. The more you can just be, the more peace of mind you will see. You are one with your experience, but the illusion can fool one into thinking that they are just a human body separated from the world. You tumble through the mirrors so quick that it is difficult to see it is not you, simply because you identify as a body/mind. The paradigm is flipped. Reality can do whatever the hell it wants and god loves it all. God loves you, and everything about you! The inside will reflect to the outside. Allow the heart to reflect back. Wasn't sure if I wanted to put a report of this trip up but I figured why not? Slowly but surely pulling myself out of a dark knight right now, the trip was mainly focused towards that.      
  • 7 replies