1st Shroom Trip Report

Martin123
By Martin123 in Psychedelics,
I'll keep it short, the punchline was very simple setting: woke up 8 am, ate nothing drank juice and water, at 11am mixed 4g of shrooms with orange juice, ate half a banana, drank the shroomzie. It kicked in much faster than I anticipated. The effects took place in the first few minutes. - brighter colours - unconditional happiness Then it only started getting more and more intense and at one point it could only be described as if I that I knew disappeared, and a "new me" came back.   The new me knew very well that he is god. There was majesty to my being, magnificence in my movements. From a societal standpoint it would be considered perhaps as arrogant. But oh my god it felt so intense and so almighty. it isn't the easiest to handle being god  the intensity of the experience was incredibly overwhelming. The whole earth, as I stepped on my balcony, looked like my garden of eden that I created. And it is here to celebrate me. Everything is here to celebrate me. I was hyper aware of my nervous system and the purging that takes place in me on daily basis accelerated quite a bit.   I got from it all I wanted, it went better than my wildest expectations and it was incredibly beneficial. What's only left is to acknowledge the infinite intelligence of my being for creating this community and Leo in my experience so I could have this peek through the cosmic window into my godliness. Thanks guys! <3 tldr: I am god.   
  • 9 replies