Reply to Energies Chakras And Stuff

Visitor
By Visitor,
Many years ago I met a girl who was doing therapeutic massage to pay her way through uni. I never had a massage before, she persuaded me to have a full body (toes to top of head) massage. During the massage I was telling her the wonderful vivid colours I saw in my mind. I saw many colours come and go, but some areas of the body flooded my mind with one prominent colour. When the massage finished I asked her if she had heard others describing colours. She said "No". As I wondered what the colours meant. She said I described the chakras. I asked what are chakras? She was alarmed somewhat that I did not know what they were. From her bookshelf she showed me an old book on chakras. I recognized the colours shown for each chakra and there locations within the body. The girl had tears on her face. She said it was only now that she realized that they truly exist. Same here. About a decade later, I visited a dying friend. He was a crystal therapist and had a large amethyst crystal on the chair next to his bed. I picked it up and placed it on my lap as I sat in the chair. After awhile it got too heavy, and positioned it on the seat between my legs. Its terminal end was very close to my groin. About five minutes later my back suddenly became rigid. I felt a powerful rush of cool energy going up from the crystal. The energy crashed through certain points up my spine, neck and through the top of head. It was like a wind. It took my breath away. I envisioned it as a pale violet light beam. As soon as I took the amethyst crystal away it stopped. There was an earlier time when visiting same friend and his wife. We were sitting around a coffee table chatting about crystals. I expressed some doubts about crystal therapy. He asked me to close my eyes for awhile. I thought he was going to give me some guided dialogue when suddenly I felt a large hole open up in my forehead. My eyes sprung open to see him spiraling a small thin crystal wand pointing about an inch away from my forehead. I asked what he did because I feel as if a hole was in my forehead. He said "I just opened your third eye to awaken you to crystal therapy". That forehead sensation was there for many hours. When Barry, my friend, was dying, both his wife and I were taking 12 hour shifts in home palliative care for him. My shift was from 6 pm to 6 am. During those shifts I would be in prayer and meditation, and reassuring him he was never alone during the night. He would hold my hand when pain and/or fear swamped him. It was during these times that I would experience visions of colours and patterns within his body. I could only rely on what my heart (not my head) was witnessing. Yellow energy would flow from my hand into his body, and saw many small nodal points in various parts of his body. Everyday I saw more of them. Shortly after he passed away.  During that time, I made entries into a journal about those experiences. After Barry's death, another chapter of what is truth came to a hold (until now).