Acid And Self-inquiry. (ego Death)

Be Yourself
By Be Yourself in Psychedelics,
Guys, I don't even know how to explain this. I just feel the need to share it with other like minded people because I need support and my friends are not on that level yet. It's very hard to communicate it to people who didn't have the direct experience of Truth. My life is going through so many changes right now and there is no way back. I saw the Truth and it was the most beautiful, shocking, real, and simple realization. For the past month I've been experimenting with psychedelics with the intention to see the Truth. I'm not new to psychedelics but I used to do them in more recreational ways with friends, parties, etc. Now, I do them alone at my place. I self-inquire while watching spiritual videos (mostly Mooji, Rupert Spira, Adushanti). There is a real benefit when you put an intention on Truth and listen to Mooji or any other spiritual teacher who you resonate with. They can really help you to breakthrough (at least for me).  My first breakthrough happened about 3 weeks ago while on mushrooms. It was so shocking and quick that I couldn't fully integrate it even thought I knew intuitively it was the experience of Truth. And I wanted to try again but this time with acid because I know that acid is more controllable and clear compared to mushrooms. Mushrooms are known to be very twisting and confusing. So, 2 days ago I took acid alone at my place while watching Mooji's Satsang. The breakthrough happened again but in more clear and understanding way.  Omg guys! Omg! Everything that we think is real is just a dream. It's all just a dream. Absolutely everything is made by me. I created all this dream state so I can experience myself as a separate entity. This realization is so shocking and profound that there is no words to describe it. I'm unlimited. I WAS NEVER BORN AND I WILL NEVER DIE! I was full of tears from this realization of true self. It was so true and real and even typing this right now makes me cry.  Now I understand, what Leo was saying in his 5meo video, is that, the direct experience of Truth is infinite times more profound than going to space or absolutely anything you can imagine in your dream reality. The reason why we don't see it's because we believe our mind. In particular, we believe in a thought that we are this person, that we are separate from everyone. Yes, I'm back to my ego self but I could see how my ego self was coming back and I could clearly see how I started believing in a thought. Now, looking at this reality and knowing that it's all just a dream makes me happy and sad at the same time. I just don't know how to live in this reality after knowing all of this! I know it's all my mind trying to make sense of all that. Because when you're in your natural state there are no questions, no fears, no desires, no doubts. Everything is just how it is. 
  I just felt sharing this. Is anyone going thought something similar? 
  • 14 replies