Life Is A Dream

By Leo Gura - February 12, 2018 | 9 Comments

How to use your dreams to start awakening from life

Comments
Harcharan Gill says:

Another amazing Video Leo. Thank You. It makes so much sense now that consciousness is all that is happening in this bigger dream similar to I am the one doing everything in every night dream.
Everything you say in every video is so true except one that I could never buy into. Totally understand that life and death are simply part of this dream and so are totally meaningless. And it is possible to awaken from this dream and is the only purpose of human beings. But when you say this dream will end with physical death, I think you are short selling the concept of awakening. If this illusion will end with death then why so much effort. I do not know how many breaths I am left with. And if this hell will end with this body anyways then what is the worry. Also how is it possible in this dream that has action reaction as one of the rules that for example if someone do mass murder, rape etc and then takes his life will have same fate compared to another person who had relatively caring life or even to a person who has fully awakened. If everyone’s illusion will end with physical death then where is the problem.
Once someone asked Gautama Buddha if there is bigger sin than murder. He answered yes and explained that if someone is intentionally mislead on the path of self-realization is way bigger sin compared to murder as murder only ends one life but this sin of misleading leads to entrapment into endless cycle of life and death.
I think if fruit of awakening or self-realization is put as freedom from this endless hell of coming back again and again will be way more motivational. And it has to be started at some point anyways as this is the only purpose of human beings. It can be postponed but cannot be avoided. So why not to start working on it now. Who knows how many lives later a similar opportunity will come. What do you say Leo. Sorry for long comments. Thanks again.

Yann says:

Yes, but don’t forget God experiments the dream too, through us ! Would He like this to end ?
Ok, it’s dream material and not base reality material. But that’s just debating the mechanics behind, whereas what really matters is the purpose or the a-purpose of the shiny interface we’re living in.

Yann says:

Personally, my nighttime dreams have always had only one point of view (mine).
I think that’s the main difference with our daytime reality

clem says:

Life is but a dream?
I once had a dream that I was stuck in thick mud and unable to run away from some threat. It occurred to me that I was dreaming, so I woke up just enough to change the outcome. I thought this ability to change the circumstance of the dream with a “thought” was really cool. But then I was surprise that I was still dreaming. This realization awoke me a second time to find myself at home and in bed. Now I am awake, having another dream and you are in it.
Experiencing a dream, within a dream, within a dream, helped me to realize how “reality” is layered in a multi-dimensional spectrum. I also felt empowered to change my circumstances by intervening in the dream when ever I desired. Exploring deep meditative states validates the concept of consciousness being the only constant feature within an infinite ocean of dreamscape probabilities. However, right now I am dealing with the pain of a tooth ache and there is no intervention of a “thought” that will allow me to escape the fact that my awareness is very strongly attached to this illusion of a physical body ordeal. Intellectually, I can understand that this suffering is just a dream within my “waking reality.” This abstract concept loose meaning when the “waking dream reality” can be so damn painful and difficult to manipulate. What I need to know is how can I change the circumstance of this “waking” dream the same way I change my “sleeping” dreams. The option to kill myself, and wake up in a different dream does not strike me as a responsible option. I really don’t want to keep waking up in this same matrix again and again because of my fearful avoidance of pain. The evolution of consciousness is a slow process of solving problems and learning through experiences. Gaining insight into understanding how to achieve total dream reality manipulation can be a slow process. Right now my learned-conditioning informs me that I need to get some pain medication and find a dentist to intervene. My dream is to override this illusion of inherent programing by applying the biology of belief. To embody Creator means I create beauty and abundance. The elements/DNA of this waking dream are malleable; that includes us. Its time to wake-up! The path of spiritual focus presented by LEO is waking us to our inherent ability to start manipulating this shared dream. The desired out come is to create a dream which reflects what we need instead of what we are being programmed to want. Be well, clem

Mayur says:

If life is a dream then what are psychedelics ?

clem says:

Hi Mayur,
I have some ideas about dreams, waking reality, and psychedelics to share, but I am not sure about your question. Are you unfamiliar with the power of psychedelics?
clem

Mayur says:

I have idea about psychedelics. My question is that- If life is a dream then psychedelic substance is also a part of this dream, how strange is that a substance inside a dream helps to wake us from the dream. What could be similar substance in our sleeping dream ?

Olga says:

If life has no purpose and goal, as it is an imagination and a dream, what is the life purpose course for ?

Marko says:

If we subscribe to the theory that humans and all forms are just flukes, shaped by nature, Darwin, then we are just a bunch of cells that happen to percieve the world as a dream. We are mostly dividing cells which have a mysterious method of memory, way before birth. Every cell has the ability to remember what it needs to do next. A rocks’ atoms also know this. Our dreams began with the first matter, whatever that was…. then at some stage, if you study Kraus, Pinker, Dawkins etc. by an amazing natural phenomena atoms formed a ‘living’ entity. Which has a part of itself which can put together a story, or ongoing movie which manifests into a dream. The ‘i am’ bit is just generations of cells multiplying into ‘memories’ that pool together to form and percieve an identity. This is where science and spirituality merge, not separate. There is no conscience nor connections other than we are all of the same stuff … just different shapes. There is no purpose, other than our cells can form this dream … just embrace our ability, through luck to live in movies and soon enough even that with the help of nature will cease. Knowing this allows us to look back on how we got here, which was by a natural force to reproduce, divide at a cell level, however that happened???? I think it is here that deconstruction is its most powerful. As we sit, in harmony with our existence, nothing more, we can inquire about what it is to feel, to talk, to build language, to divide, to experience this fluke of being………to dream some more.