Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

The Peace Sign Should Be The Other Way Around

7 posts in this topic

mainqimg19b88b0d9ae3b63cb95dae8a3fa5fb4f.gif

You may know this to be the symbol of peace, but what you thought you knew could in fact be wrong. This symbol can have a negative impact on the subconscious. This is the symbol of death and is the exact opposite of peace.

peacesymbalt2vc8.jpg

This symbol, however, is the true peace sign. It represents upward growth, life and peace. From an open minded perspective, it's quite easy to tell the subliminal difference between the two symbols.

This issue has been on my mind for a long time and I thought I would point it out. If we want to see a world of peace then we should start by displaying the peace sign upright, in the way it was intended.

If anybody agrees or disagrees with this, please feel free to give your thoughts and opinions :) This is also the same thing with the swastika in reverse is actually a sign of hope and good luck dating back in Ancient times in India an other Asian countries i believe. This has been done with many signs.

swastika-1.jpg

Some more info http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

Thoughts?

B R E A T H E

Similarly the Actualized.org logo is the same as the "boy-lover" logo.  I'm sure this wasn't intentional though as well as the swastika and peace logo.

At the end of the day, they are just logo's/images that people like to associate things with.  As long as I know what it means then I don't care.

FBI-pedophile-symbols-page1.jpg

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

funny+logo+toilet.jpg

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

What does this symbol mean 

tumblr_static_cza32aqi3cgs8ck0osg4oco88.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Looks a lot like the Deathly Hallows

Deathly_hallows.jpg

It is the trinity of the three substances that make a human experience, aligning and rising. 

It's beautiful and perfect.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE