Dodo

Actualized Group Meditation

267 posts in this topic

On 8/19/2017 at 10:34 AM, Dodo said:

I'm going to meditate 1 hour starting now. Join me if you want!

Oh! I missed this so badly! Wish I checked the forum on Saturday..

I'll meditate for an hour now guys.. if anyone wants to join..

?

Wishing a beautiful day to all of us??

Edited by Sevi

I just meditated for an hour, instant bliss :3

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 9/23/2017 at 3:57 PM, everythingisnothing said:

Hey,

if you guys want to join me tomorrow, you're welcome :) 

@everythingisnothing I've just seen this, maybe next time! Thanks for the invite:)

Link: http://prepareforchange.net/participate/weekly-ascension-meditation/

A big movement with weekly meditations.

Weekly Ascension Meditation Instructions

Instructions

It is of the utmost importance
for as many people as possible to join our
Weekly Ascension Meditation each Sunday.

It is time to take action again! It is time to take the destiny of our world in our own hands! We all agree that the process of planetary liberation is taking too long. Here is our chance to collectively speed up the process. Therefore we are upgrading our Weekly Event Meditation and transforming it into Weekly Ascension Meditation to reach as many people as possible to join us

Make this viral! Share it worldwide! Please post it on your websites and blogs. Invite spiritual groups to join us. If you know an alternative media outlet, you can send it to them. You can create a Facebook group for your local group of people doing this in your part of the world. We also need one main Facebook group for this event. You can create a video about this and post it on Youtube.

Scientific studies have confirmed positive effects of mass meditations on human society, so each of you that will participate in this meditation can actually help bringing the Event closer to us:  Studies Show Group Meditation Lowers Crime Nearby and Washington Crime Study.

This meditation helps the Light forces to ground the energy of Light on the surface of the planet to strengthen the Light grid which is needed to speed up the process of Ascension. Number of people doing that meditation is the single most influential factor within the power of the surface human population for speeding up process.

NOTE: We are now shifting our mediation to 4 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) each Sunday to allow people in Asia to meditate together with us. This is two hours earlier than our meditations in the past. We are always doing this meditation at 4 pm GMT each Sunday, regardless of winter / summer time. You can convert 4 pm GMT to your local time zone HERE

Check this out. @Sevi @everythingisnothing @Shin @Dodo @abrakamowse @Dragallur @Barna @cetus56

Edit:

Also check  this thread I have created yesterday.

Edited by AleksM