Dodo

Actualized Group Meditation

267 posts in this topic

I'm the first one to finish today I believe. But this one went so smooth! I could got soaked in into oneness like right away! It's chilly out today so I was indoors.. I'm enjoying this a lot guys! Thank you all, being part of this:) now for me it's time to prep tomorrow's stuff...

I wonder, how did yours go people?

Much love, 

?

Edited by Sevi

I can relate this was very nice. I noticed some weird behavior when doing selfinquiry, hope I wont be howling like wolf soon :D

I am quite likely going again tommorow!

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

Good one for me too, had to give space for a lot of acceptance today, and the space was there!

@Sevi

Wow, the meditation went smoothly here too, I was enquiring and felt free.

I went on to doing visualisations, drew the Om symbol as if I was drawing on paper (I have been practising to draw it nicely) then watched it, all the while enquiring. 

Tried doing REM, expecting to induce a dream, but I guess im doing it better in sleep :D

Now I am sitting on a tree and it is so peaceful around here. Wonderful!

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 minutes ago, Dragallur said:

I can relate this was very nice. I noticed some weird behavior when doing selfinquiry, hope I wont be howling like wolf soon :D

I am quite likely going again tommorow!

xD let us know about the urge time ahead if you can, maybe we can howl as a chorus! 

Yeah, tomorrow, let's see if I'll be able to meditate throughout the motion...

So? No-one meditated today?

@Dragallur ?

I was experimenting meditation during the event almost all day long, so no one was in? Oh boy!

Whatever, mine was interesting, I it became an enjoyable inner game to call myself back to experimenting meditation -and I was assuming some of you guys were in too- while performing with students it was impossible, I was just present with them, but throughout the event that was really enjoyable process...

Yeah... let's check on the perseverance may be:)

Who's in this weekend?

I'm in GMT18:00 Saturday&Sunday

?

@Dodoster are you still on the tree?xD

On 4/17/2017 at 0:13 AM, Dragallur said:

Alright the group on Insight Timer exists and you can simply join. It is called the same as this discussion.

@Dragallur I didn't understand this, is there any other something you created rather than this thread? If so, how am I gonna join?

6 minutes ago, Sevi said:

Who's in this weekend?

I'm in GMT18:00 Saturday&Sunday

?

@Dodoster are you still on the tree?xD

Rafiki-dancing-in-tree-in-The-Lion-King.

Im in today! 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodoster Don't lose your balance and  fall off, because I'm sitting under it meditating.:D

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Yes I will also join.

@Sevi Yes I made a group on the app Insight Timer called Actualized Group Meditation and you can join by creating account on the app and then simply searching for the group, I do not need to confirm it so you will be in immediately.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

Okay 2 mins? love you everyone! Have a good one. Oh 1 min now

This one was interesting, I just sat quietly.. I had a lot of visitors ( thoughts) but I could reach inner silence couple of times... I was looking forward to this after my tough week.

I started with a headache, although it is back now, when I said to myself that this is just an opposing energy within me and I wanted to join the ache it disappeared instantly; I was not expecting it to disappear though, that was fun:)

I'm still on the porch, 'we' started noisy, (dogs, neighbors)now everyone has gotten quite, good. I think they felt mexD

Today I couldn't feel you guys..I was selfish: just me and my thoughts.. but I hope you weren'txD and please still love mexD (and if you haven't been: shame on you. Start immediately:P) ok. Enough of the fun.

Flowers are in bloom here, very beautiful...

Love you all!

?

What about those who meditate non-stop all day ? :3

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them