Dodo

Actualized Group Meditation

267 posts in this topic

I cycled for 40m, i had less mental anxiety about it, and was able to just be cycling. :D
Had an average HR of 153, was sweating like crazy, and felt completely relaxed and serene. I felt like i was conscious of all the sensations, but they did not define me, almost as if i was hovering slightly above and behind my head (not literally).

Then i meditated for 20m, i saw my mental states as they were, no attachment, i was able to be. I stayed with the sensation of seeing everything playing out, my thoughts, my feelings, but it just was as it was. There was no attachment or identifying.

I haven't been able to just be like this during meditation for some time.
For now it seems like a success, or a good placebo effect :D 

Yep:) I'm done too. Weather is very beautiful today here, it's very warm... I was at my porch.

I initiated by putting the intention: to have this our first gathering to help rising our spiritual awakening altogether; then I asked to the mother earth to ground all the possible negativity which might block us. I raised my kundalini and started.

That was nice, but I couldn't get as deep as I wished. I sent you my love too❤?

Then I just sit with open eyes for half an hour.

THIS WAS FUN:)

When is the next one?:)

(My eyes were closed but that was my view)

IMAG3652.jpg

56 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

I had a bad experience as at one point some dude came near me and started smoking, so I couldn't enjoy the fresh air for about 20 of the minutes and my mind obviously found it worthy to bitch about.

But no matter whether pleasant or unpleasant, the main goal of mine is to question the subjective experiencer.

I cut it 3 minutes short, because I had to pee suddenly. I tried the Who has to pee, and the answer was I.

<3 

@Dodoster that's hilariousxD I announce yours as the funniest!

Cycling one is a weirdo too though. I liked that one too!

@zazed :)

I'm so jealous of you guys who meditate outdoors.

How do you do it? Do you just sit flat on the earth, or do you sit on something?

I always have to prop my ass up with a cushion or something otherwise it's super uncomfortable.

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

6 minutes ago, BeginnerActualizer said:

I'm so jealous of you guys who meditate outdoors.

How do you do it? Do you just sit flat on the earth, or do you sit on something?

I always have to prop my ass up with a cushion or something otherwise it's super uncomfortable.

Actually I find it more comfortable directly on the ground outside. Just find a place where it is kind of tilted, but even if it's not, if you sit on grass, that is already a nice nature cushion for you. But I do find it much better to sit on a slight angle facing downwards.

When I do a half lotus sit directly on the ground at home, or even on my yoga mat, I can hardly do more than 30 minutes, that's why when I have a long sit at home, I do it on a chair (like when I listen to HoloSync).

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@BeginnerActualizer yeah I know, outdoors is incomparable:)

Both..

But where you wanna reach is not be bothered by any of the conditions, so sometimes it's good to train the body in uncomfortable situations, it won't be too meditative but it's an essential part of the work.

Alright the group on Insight Timer exists and you can simply join. It is called the same as this discussion.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

Just now, Dragallur said:

Anybody meditation this weekend?

Hey yeah i'm up for it! 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I don't know if I can join tomorrow. I would rather do it today. But don't change the plan if I'm the only one. :) 

36 minutes ago, Vanish said:

I´m in :) sunday 1800 GMT ?

41 minutes ago, Barna said:

I don't know if I can join tomorrow. I would rather do it today. But don't change the plan if I'm the only one. :) 

Well why not be spontaneous and make it both today and tomorrow :D I mean whoever wants to join, whichever day you're free, it's fine, we don't really need to plan that much!!! 1800GMT today and tomorrow sounds good! Anyone that can make it  - great! 

Edited by Dodoster

5 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Well why not be spontaneous and make it both today and tomorrow :D I mean whoever wants to join, whichever day you're free, it's fine, we don't really need to plan that much!!! 1800GMT today and tomorrow sounds good! Anyone that can make it  - great! 

I'll join today, tomorrow I have performance all day long. Let's see, if my students won't be nervous then I can meditate during the event, or otherwise my attention goes to them:)

Next time, when we wanna meditate together, let's write  at least a day earlier than the actual days, that'll be more helpful and efficient.. 

I like to set my intentions before, like this, it's a bit rushed, I'm gonna turn the things around a bit in the day now.

Edited by Sevi

9 minutes ago, Sevi said:

By the way, pee before meditation this time

One does not pee, the peeing has us... 

REMINDER: 20 minutes till the start time