Ether

How Much Did It Took You To Get Enlightned?

115 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, John Flores said:

@Dodoster No, God as a God-head is a menefestation. You think we are the only gods?? There are THOUSANDS and millions of gods. They are all known as "creatures". We are a small paradigm of species of aliens helping mankind to advance past stage-greedy of consciousness development

Cool story but your alien egos are just using the wrong terminology here. God as term used cannot mean any entity. It is as if you don't understand there can be only one God.

Not cool to be this deluded and splat it about, even if you're some alien entity. 

There is absolutely nothing special about being a demiGod. Get of your high horse. 

I really don't care about aliens and other dimensions, they are not somehow exempt from the ultimate truth.

Saying fancy words like Godhead doesnt mean you're not deluded. It's an ego trip times 100 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I see it differently. I had some experiences that i really don't want to label but every time I have a new one I realize that there is more to know. I'm still waiting for the big one, the one that makes you cry and everything but as the days pass this journey gets more interesting and i the anticipation decreases.

2 minutes ago, John Flores said:

@Dodoster If the ego feels like it exists, don't you think there is a reason for that? Obviously the ego could be transcended, but what I'm saying is the truest story there is. Enlightenment doesn't mean you no longer care about pleasure, love, self love, breathing, life, debating, philosophizing, speculating, performing magic, creating, doing art - enlightenment means you do what you enjoy, and not a soul on Earth is going to do anything to stop you from doing what you love because you love yourself too damn much.

I can agree with that :)

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@John Flores, the things that arise, the new challanges, the new things that I can do after I dispose of useless concepts that I previously thought were important. I just feel happy that I am where I am knowing where I started. I feel grateful but that still doesn't mean it's easy or that I achieved enlightenment. I just chose to see it differently: enlightenment is not my goal, my goal is to solve the problems inside and outside without fighting them. I discovered that the things that trouble me emotionally are directly related to the intention I have towards life, my dreams, my actions.

I really hope I made myself clear. It sounded good while I wrote it.

@John Flores I honestly don't think too much about enlightenment anymore. If it happens great. For me it is all about  what's in front of me, handling it, see the results, and repeat. It is very satisfactory and I can see the results.

It's nice of you @John Flores, but I am not enlightened. :) I think enlightenment is integrating the "God experiences" into the everyday life. I had some Infinity experiences on 5-meo, but I am far from integrating it. I just try to love you, and everybody on this forum and all the people in everyday life. All of you on this forum make it easy for me to love you, and I am very grateful for that. :) 

@John Flores Keep it a secret, people will become your enemy. Don't tell these things to anybody.

Edited by Prabhaker

Who knew God and the son of God enjoyed idle talk and no action,  I guess I trully am made in his image hehe.

From where I'm sitting it looks like a bunch of delusions, but who cares, im a simple soul.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Ether

In my personal experience, this is what I had to do to come closer to truth:

• Accepting all my flaws, and working on them.
  • Accepting to watch and deconstruct all my inner beliefs, even those who makes me cry and feel like I'm dying.
  • Accepting that all the wants I had/have was/are flawed.
  • Accepting the fact that I'm not important and never will.
  • Accepting the fact that I will die, and maybe never find out what the truth is.
  • Accepting that nothing is certain, and that I don't know anything (not really).
  • Going to go into uncharted territory just because my intuition tells me too.
  • Going beyond my fears just because my intuition tells me it has to be done.
  • I had to stop judging people and myself.
  • I had to stop conceptualizing everything.
  • I had to stop labelling everything.
  • I had to stop learning and studying just to know more things.
  • I had to stop hearing news and tv, even if it means I will sound like a total weirdo in conversations.
  • I had to stop all the addictions that I had, even if it meant doing nothing all day until I find something more genuine to me.
  • Seeing my sense of self as a damaged "thing" that can't and have to be taken seriously .
  • Dropping all my desires to have right or wrong.
  • Dropping all cultural norm that my intuition tells me too.
  • Dropping the mask and act as I feel I have too, even if it means no ones gonna like it.

You basically have to make yourself feel miserable (in the eyes of the ego), then you'll stop indentifying with it more and more :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@My_Name_Is_Mud  do you mean people who form cults ?

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

There was one time on this forum someone said something genius among the lines of:

70% of the time people use statistics, they are pulled out of their a** xD 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟