shree

Heavy Metal Detox: Seeking Advice

13 posts in this topic

Recently had my last amalgam filling removed and I've been experiencing some concerning symptoms like extreme weakness, focus issues, and unexplained fatigue, even with ample rest. It's unclear if these are directly tied to the amalgam removal.

I'm looking into Chelation, inspired by Leo's video, to address these symptoms.

Would love to hear from anyone with similar experiences or insights on navigating this uncertain phase. Your advice on chelation and detox would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Edited by shree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@shree The first but not only thing you could do now is taking antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Don't safe on the dosage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the guidance.

 

I have several questions:

1. Is it safe to begin this process immediately following the removal of dental fillings?

 

2. I found all I need  here : https://www.livingsupplements.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_8&products_id=189

and wonder if it's a reliable source for what I need, considering I am in Germany.

 

3. I discovered a company that conducts hair tests to detect heavy metals:

https://microtrace.de/index.php?id=2

 

While I haven't checked the cost yet, it seems like it might be pricey. Would a urine test be sufficient instead?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like you will benefit from detox. Just follow my video and read Andy Cutler's books about heavy metal detox and metal amalgams. Study the issue before you start popping pills.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like you will benefit from detox. Just follow my video and read Andy Cutler's books about heavy metal detox and metal amalgams. Study the issue before you start popping pills.

I'm now 33 and really miss the energy levels I had in my twenties, even though I was eating pure garbage back then compared to what my diet and lifestyle looks like today.

 

Will do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, shree said:

I'm now 33 and really miss the energy levels I had in my twenties

I get you. Same here. But aging is also a thing.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I get you. Same here. But aging is also a thing.

My wife says the same thing, but I refuse to think that way.

Just look at people like Mark Sisson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@shree I'm sorry for being the bearer of bad news but your situation is very serious and the symptoms are absolutely related with the removal of Amalgams .

They should only be removed by SMART dentists ( dentists specialized in the Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique) to minimize exposure to mercury and mercury vapors during the procedure.

Urgently sign up to the Andy Cutler Chelation Protocol Facebook group and explain exactly your situation to the mods . It's as serious and no BS as a Facebook group can be. They will point out where to start. They give advice to 90K people out of charity and belief in the cause of spreading safe Chelation information.

 

You can not follow the protocol Leo laid out and will have to wait 3-6 months before beginning to trial chelation, with doses way lower, of around 12 mg to begin with

The Facebook group has a very clear "start here" section  explaining step by step all the information you need to understand, and most importantly the do's and don'ts.

In Leo's defense he did say in his HM detox video to do your own research and that your process may vary if you have amalgams.

 

Feel free to ask me questions or check out my heavy metal detox journal where you can see how the process of building understanding from ground zero went about heavy metal detox.

But the proper resource is the ACC fanatics FB group.

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/acfanatics/?ref=share

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

You are Dog. - Geo Lura.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, shree said:

My wife says the same thing, but I refuse to think that way.

Just look at people like Mark Sisson.

Health is mostly genetic. So there is no point at looking at Mark Sission or any other health guru. They are just coasting on good genetics and selling you health fantasies. It's no different than super models selling you cosmetics. It's not cosmetics that made them super models, it's genetics.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Health is mostly genetic. So there is no point at looking at Mark Sission or any other health guru. They are just coasting on good genetics and selling you health fantasies. It's no different than super models selling you cosmetics. It's not cosmetics that made them super models, it's genetics.

Health is also lifestyle. We cannot control our genetics, so it doesn’t help us to worry about them. We need to focus on what we can control which is our lifestyle. If you aren’t going to the gym 5 times a week, then the results are on you.

This genetics stuff is just victim mentality. We can overcome and persevere with discipline, will, and lifestyle factors. Of course, our health will die in the end, but it is no point in being a victim to the fact that you can control your energy levels through your lifestyle. Anything otherwise is victim mentality.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mmKay said:

@shree I'm sorry for being the bearer of bad news but your situation is very serious and the symptoms are absolutely related with the removal of Amalgams .

They should only be removed by SMART dentists ( dentists specialized in the Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique) to minimize exposure to mercury and mercury vapors during the procedure.

Urgently sign up to the Andy Cutler Chelation Protocol Facebook group and explain exactly your situation to the mods . It's as serious and no BS as a Facebook group can be. They will point out where to start. They give advice to 90K people out of charity and belief in the cause of spreading safe Chelation information.

 

You can not follow the protocol Leo laid out and will have to wait 3-6 months before beginning to trial chelation, with doses way lower, of around 12 mg to begin with

The Facebook group has a very clear "start here" section  explaining step by step all the information you need to understand, and most importantly the do's and don'ts.

In Leo's defense he did say in his HM detox video to do your own research and that your process may vary if you have amalgams.

 

Feel free to ask me questions or check out my heavy metal detox journal where you can see how the process of building understanding from ground zero went about heavy metal detox.

But the proper resource is the ACC fanatics FB group.

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/acfanatics/?ref=share

This is outstanding. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

We need to focus on what we can control

You control a lot less than you think.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You control a lot less than you think.

Right. The paradox of freewill/control. Still, it is important to not adopt a victim mindset. Genetics is important but epigenetics is even more important. It is possible to have good genes and do nothing with your life and have poor genes and do something with your life. It does me nothing to adopt negative beliefs around genetics. In all honesty, genetics are imaginary and all we should really focus is our direct experience. Genetics do not exist in the present moment but are a mental construct that humans invent just like gender and race. We can’t control our biology, so it is a waste of time complaining about it and developing negative beliefs. It is all about our choices. Discipline can be developed. Mastery is all about deliberate practice. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now