Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Revolutionary Think

Lucid Dreaming

9 posts in this topic

Nope. Have genuinly tried once or twice but gave up because I didn't wanna mess with my sleeping pattern. 

Have you tried it yet?

Yes although not for a long time. I've had the experience unintentionally a few times n my lifetime. Unfortunately, as soon as I realised that I was in a dream I woke up each time. 

Edited by Just Do Nothing

@Sevi I just think it's cool where you have a dream and the power to do anything you want in it. If people know how to do that I want to find out as well. 

Oh,I see. I didn't learn it from somewhere, I've always been like this. I don't know some techniques to it, but in Carlos Castenada's books, Don Juan teaches it.

You can start by reminding yourself it'll be still you (meaning conscious you) in the dream, just before fall asleep. And you can start to aim find your hands and look at them in your dream.

Or, of course, you can start with willing to remember your dreams. Saying simply: I'm very thankful that I remembered my dream and then don't try to remember it. Just say it as a sentences than forget it. Generally dreams start to appear in your mind after a while. (Also say to yourself, whatever appears is ok and welcome, and try to calm the emotions before they appear in your mind)

I just can say this much:) That is such a colorful world! I hope you find your way in:)

Edited by Sevi

On 4/10/2017 at 7:10 PM, Revolutionary Think said:

Has anyone here had a lucid dream?

I had one about 3 hours ago, but woke up about 5min after I became lucid...haha dammit :D 

13 hours ago, Revolutionary Think said:

@Sevi I just think it's cool where you have a dream and the power to do anything you want in it. If people know how to do that I want to find out as well. 

I started reading about lucid dreaming 3 days ago in a forum (recommended here on actualized.org). Now, after this experience today I'm willing to put in the work.

Here the link:

forum: http://www.dreamviews.com/forum.php

actualized.org thread:

PS: please search for a thread that answers your question 30s longer next time ;) 

If you want to lucid dream do three things:

1. Get a watch, and whenever you look at it during the day notice it's shape. Then ask yourself, 'am I dreaming'. If you get into the habit of doing this, when you're in a dream you will look down at your watch and see that it's all fucked up. Then you will become aware that you are dreaming.

2. Write down what happened in your dreams every morning. This will help you remember your dreams better and as a result, find it easier to become lucid.

3. When you go to sleep, repeat over and over, "I am going to lucid dream tonight" until you fall asleep. I'm not sure why this works, but it does!

Happy lucid dreaming! :)

Plenty as a child, not so much as an adult but i did get into a phase when i was very spiritual and deep i could make it happen every night for a few months but then eventually life took another dark turn and doubts limited its effortlessness. I found the best way is to wake up early morning hours where you will still feel extremely tired but lay on your back and try limit the body moving or turning to the side and let go yet be aware and present at the same time but i must caution you can accidentally astral project as it has happened to me twice when doing this practice.

B R E A T H E