Loreena

What Do You Do To Feel Peaceful After A Long Exhausting Day ?

21 posts in this topic

There are a few things that I do to feel more peaceful after a long day.

1.)  I remember to nurture that inner child inside of me that we all have. We all need balance of work and play.  Just because we grow up doesn't mean we can not retain our child like gifts.  I look myself in the mirror, and I tell myself "I love you".  And the parts that I would like to improve I tell them I love them too!  It feels really good for me to sit there and stare at myself and say "I LOVE YOU" to every part of my body.  We also need to play!  Be a kid!  Sometimes I'll play a video game, dance in my room, or anything that raises my energy vibration to a higher frequency. 

2.)  I light a few candles, and burn some sage in my room to clear the negative energy. I put on some calming meditative music and send reiki to myself and others.

3.)  If I am stressed about something and I need instant relief right away, I will perform TFT- Thought Field Therapy on myself for instant relief.  It is a therapy that involves tapping certain energy points and meridian lines along the body to balance the emotions.  (It is similar to other energy healing such as acupressure.  And some people may be more familiar with the term EFT- Emotional Field Therapy, which is based off of TFT.)   If you would like more information on this I would suggest reading the book:  Tapping the Healer within by Roger Callahan.

http://www.rogercallahan.com/freestuff.php

51XbULCFBHL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

4.) I also love studying the law of attraction, or reading a good book while sitting in my rocking chair.

5.)  A nice Epsom/ sea salt bath with candle light and soft music is great too!

6.)  Walking outside works wonders for me, and I try to find ways to step outside for a few minutes at the very least.  Take your shoes off and put your bare feet in the dirt and feel one with Mother Earth/Mother Nature.  Walking outside and looking at things far away has been known to boost people's mood.  Plus it doesn't hurt to get some Vitamin D either!