Elton

Commitment For A Self Actulized Life

6 posts in this topic

Strategic approach to self actulization, gathering of resources is done just by seeing actulized.org every week,stategic intent is also at place the intent of living life to fullest potential and dying without regrets, now what needs to take place is concentration of force, 

How do you guys strategize an awesome life? 

I'm facing a lot of difficulties, difficulty in maintaining a clean diet maintaining my non smoking I had never thought that my meditation habit would suffer after good consistency for more than a year even my meditation practice has started suffering over the last two weeks, I cannot manage my time efficiently I have stopped affirmations and hypnosis and I have stopped reading self help books too... 

I don't know how to get everything right again lack of these practices has made me week from the inside and outside even bodyweight training has stopped. 

Please help me get back on track I just waste time smoking weed or cigarettes after work and even work is not fullfilling and I'm not Mastering anything. 

I require some advise on how to re organise my life again I feel that the life I was living for few months was very good but it seems so difficult to reach that ideal again. 

Please help

I guess you do not accept honestly that life could not be "good" for long without enlightenment, try to contemplate on this point.

Edited by Alex K

Maybe you've faced some new issues or old issues and you just have to take your time to solve them. It might have been inevitable that you'd come to this phase again. Whatever you do start dealing with it and doing your best to solve it, and you won't have to go through a lot of procrastination and tricking yourself in various ways. Just what I did and worked.

Youve fallen off track a little.

But the only thing that will make you feel better is if you actually do the work and become consistent again. 

Maybe something you were doing hit a nerve and it bought out some emotions in you? 

Maybe build it up again slowly back into reading etc

Good luck on your journey :)

@Elton If you did it once, why can't you do it again? You've already proven it's possible. And the second time around is actually much easier than the first.

You're just backsliding, which is totally normal and you should really expect it.

You just get back on track one thing at a time. You can't do everything at once. Pick your most important habit and work on it alone for the next month or two.

Also, make sure that the changes you're making are sustainable. It does no good to running off bravado or pure will power. That's not sustainable.

Also, use your backsliding to learn lessons about how your mind works. Analyze WHY you failed here. What trap did you fall into? How did you trick yourself?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.