Rafael Thundercat

For you guys who think that is easy for girls.

301 posts in this topic

They have their own side of the coin. We have our difficulties they have theirs. I know some cases personaly. Compassion for God Sake

 

Edited by Leo Gura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's always fascinating for me as a man how women think men view the world.

Guys take notes.

If it took her 20 years to understand that men are attracted to looks. How much do you think women care how you look on a 1-10 scale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, universe said:

It's always fascinating for me as a man how women think men view the world.

Guys take notes.

If it took her 20 years to understand that men are attracted to looks. How much do you think women care how you look on a 1-10 scale?

-1


Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, universe said:

It's always fascinating for me as a man how women think men view the world.

Guys take notes.

If it took her 20 years to understand that men are attracted to looks. How much do you think women care how you look on a 1-10 scale?

Of course they care, but they dont feel you feel persecuted or objectified because of it. I have a circle of woman friends that have no shame to speak their preferences in front of me and yes they like a good ass to grab and some muscles and a well grommed man that smell good etc. Is healty to like healty men. They would be crazy if they would love sick anemic man. Not even I like myself when I am sick, I heal feel better and then I go interact. Well, I love myself when sick but I dont feel some girl is obliged to feel attracted to me, as I also dont feel actracted for the lady with 60 cats in a old house. What the girl complain in the video is being treated as a disposable piece of meat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

-1

 

9k=.jpg


Why so serious?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

 

9k=.jpg

Lmao.......10+


Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Women do have looks preferences, The difference is, that man's ass is also connected to a personality. Men will sleep with the ass while women will sleep with what's connected to the ass.

 

 

 

 

 


Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Of course they care, 

It's a whole paradigm shift. As a man it is really hard to understand this.

I was this girls age when I understood that women find intelligence attractive :x

 

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

What the girl complain in the video is being treated as a disposable piece of meat. 

Sure.

You can be hot and some men will still like you. Same as you can have ambition and status as a man and some women still like you. The question is, what am I doing to attract these people in my life and what am I doing that will make these people avoid me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Women do have looks preferences, The difference is, that man's ass is also connected to a personality. Men will sleep with the ass while women will sleep with what's connected to the ass.

Cross my heart, for me it's impossible to get intimate with a woman unless there is some real personal chemistry going on between the two of us. I need to feel a deep connection, otherwise I'll just half-ass the entire interaction... and when I say connection, I am not (primarily) talking about feeling connected to her butt, lol.

If I may borrow one of your lines above and give it a slight twist: A woman's eyes are connected to her personality. For me, a beautiful pair of eyes is the most seductive thing in the entire world; you can basically see a woman's whole personality written in her eyes... so when I speak for example about how gorgeous my Italian bambina is, it's first and foremost her radiant eyes & smile that I am talking about. I swear, they could melt a freaking iceberg!

And I hate to brag, but my own looks sure have gotten me quite a lot of attention from girls in my time, heh. The only problem was that I used to be so incredibly shy and inhibited that I simply couldn't capitalize on it... until I started to systematically work on vamping up my confidence & self-presentation. So a lot of learning "pick up" as a guy is not so much about adopting a bunch of tricks and techniques as it is about removing the (internal) obstacles that keep you from being your true seductive masculine self; it's basically a de-brainwashing process (which can be rough and painful at times) that you need to go through if your natural masculine confidence has been beaten out of you during childhood... but the result is absolutely worth the effort. B|


Why so serious?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rafael Thundercat There are very little factors in the video that proves women don't have it easy. Now of course, the abuse she was facing in her childhood was brutal and the men should be punished for their nasty behavior. Her problem is that she looks dating and relationships only from a woman's POV. The reality is that we men are visual creators; we generally like young, fit, beautiful women with wide hips and all that. We have zero control over it, it's not our choice. Likewise women are attracted to strong, masculine men with high status since these trait maximizes the survival of her offspring. In the dating market, women are primarily valued by their looks and youth and men are valued buy status, strenght, humor, leadership etc. Creating videos like that won't change the evolution.

Another problem with her video is that if an unexperienced man, with zero skills in dating women, watches that video, will propably get a picture of women wanting to be with a guy who is moral, kind, treats her well and all that. However, the reality is the opposite. What women are really attracted to is the assholes who do not care about her at all plus manipulates her and does other nasty stuff to her. Women COMPLETELY ignore the so called ''nice guys'', who actually are relationships material. She says several times in that video things like "Men are you just for sex" or "they don't care about you" and all that. Well, my question is, why are you rejecting all the men that actually care about you? Also,  should I blame women about the fact that they want a guy who is higher value than them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DreamCryX said:

Her problem is that she looks dating and relationships only from a woman's POV. The reality is that we men are visual creators; we generally like young, fit, beautiful women with wide hips and all that. We have zero control over it, it's not our choice.

This "men are visual creatures" maybe true but it is not an excuse for some men to blatantly disrespect a woman's privacy and go around just gawking publicly at their bodies when they're just minding their own business. The things you mentioned are your preferences, not all nor most men are necessarily attracted to that. You have used your preferences as a baseline for what you think most men prefer and that is not true. Some men like skinny women. The skinnier the better. Also fat women. Some men like fat sexy women. Also some men prefer older women. I could keep going, and I'm not just referring to that one exception, but many. 

You are saying you have zero control over the type of woman you're attracted to as if you believe you have control over anything else you're attracted to. So that's not the issue. Attraction is based on certain factors that are not controlled by you. Men are attracted to women, period. What type of woman will be determined by circumstances beyond their control and will change from time to time depending on their state and level of consciousness, environment and state of being amongst other things.

1 hour ago, DreamCryX said:

Likewise women are attracted to strong, masculine men with high status since these trait maximizes the survival of her offspring. In the dating market, women are primarily valued by their looks and youth and men are valued buy status, strenght, humor, leadership etc. Creating videos like that won't change the evolution.

I watched the whole video and that woman was not addressing what men and or women were attracted to. She was not speaking about the evolutionary process in which attraction is based off . She was addressing how she thought men liked her for her and didn't realized the looks and greetings she was getting from men were sexual-based and how she couldn't go anywhere without men staring at her ass and how she couldn't bend down to pick up her keys without looking up to see some strange man looking at her butt and gawking at her as if she was ice-cream ready to be licked.

 

1 hour ago, DreamCryX said:

Another problem with her video is that if an unexperienced man, with zero skills in dating women, watches that video, will propably get a picture of women wanting to be with a guy who is moral, kind, treats her well and all that. However, the reality is the opposite. What women are really attracted to is the assholes who do not care about her at all plus manipulates her and does other nasty stuff to her. Women COMPLETELY ignore the so called ''nice guys'', who actually are relationships material. She says several times in that video things like "Men are you just for sex" or "they don't care about you" and all that. Well, my question is, why are you rejecting all the men that actually care about you? Also,  should I blame women about the fact that they want a guy who is higher value than them?

This whole statement right here is just heresay, based on nothing but what you've heard some angry, bitter red pill mgtow, social media crap, forum talking bullshit. You have completely turned this observable relative truth into some personal unobservable false rumoric run of the mill ideological, crappy nonsensical, bullshit, unadulterated, unsustainable, statue of liberty forming, country song writing story-telling symphonic bullshit. It doesn't even deserve a response made from well put together sentence with adjectives and pronounces complimented with commas, quotation marks or conjunctions.

There is some truth to it but is more nuanced than a woman just liking assholes and wanna be manipulated and abused. It is not enough to just be a "nice fucking guy", neither do women want to be manipulated and we're not attracted to men who do nasty stuff to us and whatever else you said. You need to take things into context and understand what these things really mean. I suggest if you haven't, to watch the channel "Hoe_Math where he can explain this dynamic in better terms and breaks down what is is that makes women attracted to bad boys and why nice guys can sometimes finish last. Has nothing to do with wanting to be manipulated and treated like shit. And, by the way, not all women like bad boys either and that shit can get played out when a woman grows up and matures. 

Sorry for the rant, but I do relate to what this woman is saying. I have found myself dressing certain ways because I didn't feel like getting gawked at that day. I have found myself crossing the street because I didn't feel like getting cat-called or being bothered by drooling guys. It is not acceptable to have to live our lives like a bunch of caged chickens because we're concerned with who we might turn on today by just existing or have to watch how we dress because men are visual creatures and cannot control themselves or how lady-like we have to be while men can just run around and wear whatever they want, fuck whoever they want without being called names, and demonstrate behaviors that might be considered macho while women are judged and criticized for the same thing. 

Men sexualizing us is not the problem, I don't have a problem with that, because I can turn that around and use it to my advantage and make that work for me. The problem is when they blame us for it or make excuses for why they can be the way they are. Not all men are like that and not even the majority. So this is not about all but whomever the shoe fits and I can tell it fits you from the way you speak. I'm done.

 

 

 

 

 


Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Cross my heart, for me it's impossible to get intimate with a woman unless there is some real personal chemistry going on between the two of us. I need to feel a deep connection, otherwise I'll just half-ass the entire interaction... and when I say connection, I am not (primarily) talking about feeling connected to her butt, lol.

If I may borrow one of your lines above and give it a slight twist: A woman's eyes are connected to her personality. For me, a beautiful pair of eyes is the most seductive thing in the entire world; you can basically see a woman's whole personality written in her eyes... so when I speak for example about how gorgeous my Italian bambina is, it's first and foremost her radiant eyes & smile that I am talking about. I swear, they could melt a freaking iceberg!

And I hate to brag, but my own looks sure have gotten me quite a lot of attention from girls in my time, heh. The only problem was that I used to be so incredibly shy and inhibited that I simply couldn't capitalize on it... until I started to systematically work on vamping up my confidence & self-presentation. So a lot of learning "pick up" as a guy is not so much about adopting a bunch of tricks and techniques as it is about removing the (internal) obstacles that keep you from being your true seductive masculine self; it's basically a de-brainwashing process (which can be rough and painful at times) that you need to go through if your natural masculine confidence has been beaten out of you during childhood... but the result is absolutely worth the effort. B|

I know, Bazookidookie, i can tell you're not the type to just wanna "ram it in". You need more than just tits and ass, you need some type of connection. I can tell you're romantic and will treat your princess with respect while still holding on to your dignity and without ass-licking. These things shines through energetically even through the computer. I can tell you're not a pushover while you can still be 'nice' and respectable to a woman and allow her femininity to make your masculinity shine through and vice-versa.  When I speak how I speak on these topics i don't refer to all men only some. As a woman, we have to always be on the look out for predators and we shouldn't have to deny our feminity because some men are not able to control themselves. 


Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This "men are visual creatures" maybe true but it is not an excuse for some men to blatantly disrespect a woman's privacy and go around just gawking publicly at their bodies when they're just minding their own business. The things you mentioned are your preferences, not all nor most men are necessarily attracted to that. You have used your preferences as a baseline for what you think most men prefer and that is not true. Some men like skinny women. The skinnier the better. Also fat women. Some men like fat sexy women. Also some men prefer older women. I could keep going, and I'm not just referring to that one exception, but many. 

You are saying you have zero control over the type of woman you're attracted to as if you believe you have control over anything else you're attracted to. So that's not the issue. Attraction is based on certain factors that are not controlled by you. Men are attracted to women, period. What type of woman will be determined by circumstances beyond their control and will change from time to time depending on their state and level of consciousness, environment and state of being amongst other things.

First off, these are not my preferences and I have not used my preferences as a baseline for anything. I am talking about how things are genereally speaking. Sure, the are exceptions in everything, some men probably like the stuff you mentioned. But the fact of the matter is that most heterosexual men are primarily attracted to young, beautiful and fit women. These are not my preferences, it's just how we men are biologically wired. If you have any comments on this matter, please go watch Leo's episodes titled "Why Men Cheat", "Why Women Fall For Assholes", "How To Get Laid" Part 1,2 and 3 as well as other related videos. In those episodes you will at least undrstand the basics of male psychology and dating market.  If you don't have time to watch all those episodes, at least watch his clips because clearly you have a very limited understading of male psychology and male attraction (and probaby female attraction as well).

 

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This whole statement right here is just heresay, based on nothing but what you've heard some angry, bitter red pill mgtow, social media crap, forum talking bullshit. You have completely turned this observable relative truth into some personal unobservable false rumoric run of the mill ideological, crappy nonsensical, bullshit, unadulterated, unsustainable, statue of liberty forming, country song writing story-telling symphonic bullshit. It doesn't even deserve a response made from well put together sentence with adjectives and pronounces complimented with commas, quotation marks or conjunctions.

There is some truth to it but is more nuanced than a woman just liking assholes and wanna be manipulated and abused. It is not enough to just be a "nice fucking guy", neither do women want to be manipulated and we're not attracted to men who do nasty stuff to us and whatever else you said. You need to take things into context and understand what these things really mean. I suggest if you haven't, to watch the channel "Hoe_Math where he can explain this dynamic in better terms and breaks down what is is that makes women attracted to bad boys and why nice guys can sometimes finish last. Has nothing to do with wanting to be manipulated and treated like shit. And, by the way, not all women like bad boys either and that shit can get played out when a woman grows up and matures. 

Again, please watch Leo's episodes that I mentioned so I can save my time. Also, as Leo have mentioned a lot of times, female attraction is highly counter-intuitive meaning that it works exactly the opposite way of what most people think. Thus, I'd also recommend you watch his video called "Counter-Intuitive Nature Of Life". Also, I never said that women want to be manipulated or abused. My hope is that no woman will ever have to face such situations.  But they definitely are attracted to strong, masculine, assertive men with high status and a man who got a lot of options with other women, which a lot of times creates this "asshole" personality type. None of these are my ideas, I took all of them from Leo's video called "Why Women Fall For Assholes".

Edited by DreamCryX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DreamCryX said:

First off, these are not my preferences and I have not used my preferences as a baseline for anything. I am talking about how thing are genereally speaking. Sure the are exceptions in everything, some men probably like the stuff you mentioned. But the fact of the matter is that most heterosexual men are primarily attracted to young, beautiful and fit women. These are my preferences, it's just how we men are biologically wired. If you have any objections about this please go watch Leo's episodes called "Why Men Cheat", "Why Women Fall For Assholes", "How To Get Laid" Part 1,2 and 3 as well as other related videos. In those episodes you will at least undrstand the basics of male psychology and dating market.  If you don't have time to watch all those episodes, at least watch his clips because clearly you have a very limited understading of male psychology and male attraction (and probaby female attraction as well).

 

Again, please watch Leo's episodes that I mentioned so I can safe my time. Also, as Leo have mentioned a lot of times, female attraction is highly counter-intuitive meaning that it works exactly the opposite way of what most people think. Thus, I'd also recommend you watch his video called "Counter-Intuitive Nature Of Life". Also, I never said that women wanted to be manipulated or abused. But they definitely are attracted to strong, masculine, assertive men with high status and a man who got a lot of options with other women, which a lot of times creates this "asshole" personality type. None of these are my ideas, I took all of them from Leo's video called "Why Women Fall For Assholes".

I don't need to watch ANY videos on something related to my experiences. We're not talking about Geography, Science and History here, but human interactions, sexuality and dating which I have direct experience with. I have watched almost all of Leo's videos on every topic he has created. I did say in my response that there was some truth to what you said about women liking assholes but it has nothing to do with wanting to be mistreated or abused or being manipulated. 

I don't consider Leo's dating advice to be of any value on a general scale only the parts where he encourages self improvement and working on yourselves first. Don't get me wrong, he does give good advice on the subject but it doesn't go well if you're looking for relationships or long-term they usually only apply if your goal is only to get laid. 

What's funny to me is how you guys are so full of yourselves and don't value women's opinions or do see her as worthwhile listening to to the point where you will debunk what she's saying and advise her to go watch another man talking about her and her sexuality and what she has experienced herself. 


Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DreamCryX said:

Also, as Leo have mentioned a lot of times, female attraction is highly counter-intuitive meaning that it works exactly the opposite way of what most people think.

Why are we mentioning Leo here. He's not a relationship expert nor an expert on attraction. Mention John Gray, who is a Certified Relationship Counselor, lecturer and author, and I may listen or better yet WILL listen to as far as relationships and sexual attraction goes. 


Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

First off, these are not my preferences and I have not used my preferences as a baseline for anything. I am talking about how thing are genereally speaking. Sure the are exceptions in everything, some men probably like the stuff you mentioned. But the fact of the matter is that most heterosexual men are primarily attracted to young, beautiful and fit women.

This only appears to be the case but it's not. You would have to be older to see the truth in this and not just be going off of what you think or believe to be true. Anybody's eyes will turn for attractive people but don't be fooled into thinking that men are so into just screwing these types or that they are not secretly or openly attracted to the contrary. Not speaking about ugly, very unattractive women who just have no sex-appeal whatsoever, but just because guys might look at beautiful women, everybody does, doesn't mean they don't get attracted to women that don't turn heads or the regular 'girl next door" type. 

 


Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Don't get me wrong, he does give good advice on the subject but it doesn't go well if you're looking for relationships or long-term they usually only apply if your goal is only to get laid.

There are no relationships until there's sex. This rule is actually set by women.  Before attempting to get into a relationship and creating a healthy long-term relationship, a man has to know how to attract a woman and lead her to sex. This is the "attraction phase".  After sex comes the relationship territory which is completely different from the attraction phase. Leo's advice on relationships is actually really good.

 

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why are we mentioning Leo here. He's not a relationship expert nor an expert on attraction.

Why? Well, maybe because we're on his forum and he is the creator of Actualized.org.  In addition, he has studied the theory of female attraction and dating for several hundred hours. On top of that, he spent two solid years implementing the principles of female attraction by talking to several thousand women. He turned himself from a highly introverted, logical, and analytical guy into a social, awesome, high-quality man. I understand that from a woman's POV, there's not much value in such a transformation. But for a man, such a transformation is indeed life-changing.

 

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What's funny to me is how you guys are so full of yourselves and don't value women's opinions or do see her as worthwhile listening to to the point where you will debunk what she's saying and advise her to go watch another man talking about her and her sexuality and what she has experienced herself. 

Humans are selfish, it's not just guys.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

We're not talking about Geography, Science and History here, but human interactions, sexuality and dating which I have direct experience with.

We're talking about survival. The key element of all attraction and dating is survival, as Leo has mentioned a lot of times (because it is simply true). What both men and women are fundamentally doing is maximizing the survival chances of their offspring, which all happens subconsciously. Just because we live in a modern world, with all the technologies and effective systems, doesn't negate tens of thousands of years of evolution.

Yes, it is human interactions, but more specifically human interactions with a certain set of principles, mindsets and techniques, also known as "game".

Edited by DreamCryX
Additional insight emerged to my mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting a girl is relatively easy compared to understanding what a girl fundamentally is.


“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DreamCryX W hen you say "We have zero control over it, it's not our choice." you are talking about the average man of course, because Conscious men can Control themselfs and make concious choices of who they interact, and be aware to not hurt and use another person. I personaly when I see a woman wants me and I dont have genuine feelings for her I dont advance, I be clear and compassive. We can control ourselfs and not destroy peoples lifes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@DreamCryX W hen you say "We have zero control over it, it's not our choice." you are talking about the average man of course, because Conscious men can Control themselfs and make concious choices of who they interact, and be aware to not hurt and use another person. I personaly when I see a woman wants me and I dont have genuine feelings for her I dont advance, I be clear and compassive. We can control ourselfs and not destroy peoples lifes. 

Yes, attraction is not something you choose. For a man who is struggling with women, the chances of becoming conscious are very limited unless certain needs are met. We see the effects everywhere in online as well as in the real world; mass-shootings, suicides, Incels, Red pill, Black pill etc. Of course, none of this is the fault of women and they hold 0% responsibility for the current dating situation. But we can see what happens when certain needs are not met, on a scale involving millions of men. To clarify, you're not gonna care about climate change or spiritual topics if you don't have basic needs met such as shelter, water and safe environment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now