Loreena

How To Get More Sleep ?

28 posts in this topic

I have been struggling with sleeping disorder the last 25 years, the only advice I could get from the doctors were taking sleeping pills but it made me depressed and I got suicide thoughts,  that was why I started on self-development. Now my sleep is so much under control I can have a normal life, the cure for me is as following:

1) 20 min guided meditation everyday just before bed time.

2) no tv, computer, phone ect. the last hour before bed time,

3) Dont go to bed later than 12.00

4) Very often a nap during the day will makes it easier to fall a sleep in the evening

5) Gratitude journal before bed time

Good Luck :)

You can put this on your devices that removes Blue-Light which keeps you up all night and tricks brain into thinking its daytime thus why we stay up on phones/TV/devices ect.. and aren't able to rest properly and sleep well afterwards either because our brains are over-stimulated by rays/waves and frequencies. https://justgetflux.com/

I suggest 1-2 hours away from bedtime keep devices and maybe read a book and drink some herbal tea like chamomile, valerian ect.. with some raw honey and lemon.

The Darker and more Quiet the room the better, turn of all electronics by the power cable and slightly open the window for fresh air and breeze.

Get some Indoor plants as they help purify the air and specifically snake plant release oxygen at night.

Buy a diffuser and some relaxing essential oils like lavender for example they will help.

Get Active during the day and if your working or doing something all day or at least most of the day involves movement and activities you will notice how easy you fall asleep afterwards.

Hope this helps

<3

B R E A T H E

I always sleep better by doing the following:

1) Making sure all of my technology is off and the room is completely dark.

2) Meditating as I go to sleep, so that I am not troubled by thoughts.

3) Having a consistent sleep schedule (need to work on this).

4) Work hard on my life purpose/ personal development through out the day so my energy is spent and getting rest is a well-deserved reward, rather than a burden.

On 4/13/2017 at 5:15 AM, sweatergoat said:

-____________________________________________________________________________-
accidentally highlighted all the stuff and pressed backspace. FML!!!!! 20 - 30 minutes just wasted.  
-________________________________________________________-
Ill try to re write what i said tomorrow. 

:D made me laugh though 

On 14-4-2017 at 4:37 AM, Prabhaker said:

Insomnia is not a disease

Some people can have this........

Insomnia
Another sleep disturbance is waking in the night and not being able to go back to sleep for hours. Or not being able to get to sleep.
I believe these problems are caused by a high ammonia level in the brain. This belief is based on two observations. Ornithine,
an ammonia reducer, induces a wonderful sleep in sleepdeprived persons. It is also observed that after killing parasites,
which produce ammonia, sleep is much improved. Our metabolismdoes not produce ammonia. We produce urea which is excreted
by the kidneys along with water and then called urine.
When we are parasitized, our metabolism is burdened with ammonia, though, made by the parasites. We have to turn it into urea
in the liver and kidneys so we can excrete for them. But this can't be done in the brain! The brain lacks an essential enzyme,
ornithine carbamyl-transferase, for this bit of biochemistry. The brain was never meant to be parasitized or infected and has no
defense. Most of our parasites come from animals we associate with. We weren't meant to live with horses, cows, sheep, pigs,
monkeys, guinea pigs, cats, dogs and chickens nor to come in contact with dozens more at a zoo. We do so at our own peril.

It is known that ammonia is a strong brain irritant. In fact, a person can be awakened from a coma by being made to smell
ammonia “smelling salts.” Ornithine reacts with ammonia, mopping it up like a sponge. Arginine, another amino acid, also
reacts with ammonia, but does not put you to sleep. So there is more to insomnia than mere inability to reduce ammonia levels.
Arginine results in alertness and therefore should be used in the morning, when needed. Ornithine, given at bedtime, may take ½
hour to do its magic. Both are perfectly safe, since they are natural to your body, and a food constituent.
Start by taking two ornithine capsules (each 500 mg.) on the first night. Take four the next night. Take six the night after and
choose the dose you like best. Sometimes it takes five days to “catch up” on everything that needs to be done for the brain and
get you sleeping. Meanwhile, of course, you are planning to kill your parasites and be done with insomnia in the most effective
way of all.

Just some info

J@Loreena  not saying you suffer from it.

@pluto  To remove the blue light is a good beginning, but In my case it is not enough, I am getting excited very easy, so I cant stop thinking about the content I just saw ect. that is why meditation is crucial for me.  

Ever considered sleeping on the floor? It can be a little rough at first, but you will get used to it. I have found that it is far easier to get out of bed in the morning, sometimes I literally kick off the covers when my alarm goes off . I usually watch TV for about 10-15 minutes before bed in spite of boredom, although I might add, It does not effect how I sleep.

Sometimes when I go too sleep I think about how this could be the last time I close my eyes forever. It helps to calm me down after a hard days work.

On 16. April 2017 at 8:11 AM, Just Do Nothing said:

:D made me laugh though 

undo is available in web browsers