Loreena

Just Too Depressed

27 posts in this topic

I am just too depressed..I have reached such a low that I almost lost my voice. 

I don't think I will ever be the same again.

I lost my shit.....and no backup.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I love you even if you hate me :)

Check this out:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 minutes ago, My_Name_Is_Mud said:

IMG_20170201_192933.jpg

Is this your cat. So beautiful. Want to tickle her/his  tummy..so nice

13 minutes ago, Shin said:

Check this out:

Wow! Last time I watched Koi he cut his videos after every sentence which was mildly frustrating.

@Loreena Burst into action.
Therapy, coaching, friends, family, spiritual teachers.
Allow yourself to open up through the grace of others.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Stop spending so much time on this forum, facebook, youtube, and all the other internet "hangouts". 

The Internet is a tool, not a place to hang out. The more you hang out here, the more you yearn for real human contact. 

I don't mean to hound Maslow's hierarchy, but real human contact is more important than you think. We are social creatures that like to use all of our senses in interactions. Virtual reality deprives us of most of them. For being such a cyber-connected world, we've never in history been more human-disconnected.

You're not depressed. You're lonely. Yeah, yeah, "aloneness is your true nature," go ahead and spiritual bypass it. But deep down, you know it. You crave real, person-to-person connection.

Maybe you have a friend or sibling you can call right now. Maybe there's a local club you can join. Maybe you can ask someone you know for help instead of whoring for internet attention. The options are endless, but the fears are many. "What are you so afraid of?" is a good question to ask for this situation.

Maybe I'm projecting, but this is just what I've seen based on your forum participation. This advice is for me just as much as it is for you. I don't mean to sound condescending.

I wish you all the best.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

7 hours ago, Shin said:

Check this out:

Thank you

@Loreena natural-treatment-for-depression-6-638.j

This was developed by a professor in Kansas. There is a book based on it called "the depression cure".

1. For omega 3's take fish oil. At or a little above the recommended dose. Use labdoor.com to determine a quality supplement.

2. For stop dwelling on negative thoughts, try not to let your mind just wander. Do an activity, concentrate, exercise, socialize, read whatever. Just be careful about letting your mind just ruminate.

3. Get exercise. Get heart rate lifting cardio every day. it can be anything. just make it to where you are pushing your self. More is not better here. 20- 30 minutes is enough

4. get sunlight. For this you want sunlight hitting your eyes for 15 minutes to an hour every morning. You can do this by going outside or by getting a 10,000 lux therapeutic grade light box.

5. For socially interact with others, just try not to be too lonely. It doesn't have to be over the top just make sure you have some contact with people.

6. For get plenty of sleep this one is obvious, (Though not always easy!)

If you start to implement this, you may not notice the benefits right away, but they really start to show up about a week or two in. I started the habit of using a light box about two weeks ago and by about a week in i've been noticing a big dumb grin on my face throughout the day. It just comes over me. and blood pumping cardio is the same way. It is hard to get started and to maintain, but it does something to my brain, that brings a happiness that just doesn't come without it.

Not to say that the inner work is not important, because it is extremely important. But so is physiology and diet, hence Leo's recent smoothie video. Heck many of the ingredients in Leo's smoothie are extremely depression busting

blueberries
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160405175653.htm

Green tea

http://worldteanews.com/news/new-study-shows-effects-green-tea-despression

cocoa
http://universityhealthnews.com/daily/stress-anxiety/cocoa-benefits-mood-anxiety-and-contentment-improve-in-just-30-days/

The kingdom of heaven is within.

21 hours ago, jjer94 said:

instead of whoring for internet attention

Nice, way to be understanding. Not what she is doing. If this forum facilitates her getting her ass in another direction or a sliver of insight, let her whore away!

I don't mean to sound condescending.

Sorry, too late.

Yeah, yeah, "aloneness is your true nature," go ahead and spiritual bypass it

Keep going, you're on a roll!

Enjoy being depressed. If you ask me, the best times of my life is when I feel extremely low, because only then I can appreciate things when I climb back up. 

5 hours ago, ashashlov said:

Enjoy being depressed. If you ask me, the best times of my life is when I feel extremely low, because only then I can appreciate things when I climb back up. 

this is key. important to try to integrate this perspective in your life when you're feeling sad and depressed.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

“Happiness is not about what the world gives you - happiness is what you think about what the world gives you."  -Google Executive

Hey I have a tincture extract of St. Johns Wort and whenever my mother feels depressed i tell her to take a few drops under her togue and it works really well. Also Ashwagandha has worked well for her. Reishi Mushroom is another spiritual herb that helps balance things out.

As for general tips, maybe travel or find a new hobby, try to do something new every day. Even going for short walks and instead of being in thoughts look around and appreciate how far life has come to this moment creating you as a part of it seeing itself through his amazing being that's you :)

Once you were just a plant, now you can water plants and watch them grow into flowers or trees!

B R E A T H E

@Loreena I feel for you and I understand.  This too shall pass.  Life is static, you will be able to be happy.  Happiness is only one thought away.  I agree with getting out in nature and taking a walk in a peaceful place.  Be outside with the birds and trees and near water if you can then you can see how you fit in and try try to focus on the present moment...get out of your head and make inspirational cards with quotes that really resonate with you and place them around your home so that it is a reminder to you to change up your thinking.

On 4/9/2017 at 2:26 PM, Loreena said:

I don't think I will ever be the same again.

I have said the same thing to myself after going through something impossibly difficult.  Looking at it from where I am now what I say to that statement is GOOD, you don't need to be the same, you need to be Peace and Love!   Who wants to be the same... You are beautiful as you are! 

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

1 minute ago, LRyan said:

@Loreena I feel for you and I understand.  This too shall pass.  Life is static, you will be able to be happy.  Happiness is only one thought away.  I agree with getting out in nature and taking a walk in a peaceful place.  Be outside with the birds and trees and near water if you can then you can see how you fit in and try try to focus on the present moment...get out of your head and make inspirational cards with quotes that really resonate with you and place them around your home so that it is a reminder to you to change up your thinking.

I have said the same thing to myself after going through something impossibly difficult.  Looking at it from where I am now what I say to that statement is GOOD, you don't need to be the same, you need to be Peace and Love!   Who wants to be the same... You are beautiful as you are! 

Thank you for your kind words. 

God bless

It's your pattern of thinking that depresses you, try thinking reversibly.

for example: when I lose some money I don't think of it as a bad thing, in fact I consider it as a motivation to earn more money.

"It's all in your mind and you can control it"

Be happy, stay happy ?